Hacking Gateway roms suddenly booting slowly.

lemanuel

Maxconsole's All-Knowing Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I've got a nice memory stick, but when I select a rom from my GW menu, it takes legit 20-30 seconds to change to that game, from the white icon...

Uh. What do I do...?

Have you tried to format the mSD card and then put back the roms?

Thirty3Three

Musician Member
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just formatted. Same. Fucking. Issue. What the hell? I selected Animal Crossing, and it's been (not exaggerating. As I type this) 4 minutes, and it still hasn't loaded yet after selecting it from the rom menu. I have no idea what to do and I'm worried as hell.

Help...?

satel

Luigi's Big Brother
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
what brand is your nice memory stick ? where did you buy it from as it could be fake & if it's from ebay then there is big chance it could be fake. i use 64gb Sandisk Ultra & never had a single issue from it for a year. excellent card.

BaNaNa01011

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just formatted. Same. Fucking. Issue. What the hell? I selected Animal Crossing, and it's been (not exaggerating. As I type this) 4 minutes, and it still hasn't loaded yet after selecting it from the rom menu. I have no idea what to do and I'm worried as hell.

Help...?

Are you sure you don't need to just select the rom again? Sometimes I have to select a rom twice on my gateway from the rom menu for it to load up.

YourHero

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SD card could be going bad. I just bought a 32gb UHS-1 sandisk and it booted Bravely default, a 4gb game, in just 5 seconds.

Get SDformatter, do a full erase (writes 0s to the SD card). This was a solution to the gateway not even working with the last SD I had in it. Could help you too.

Thirty3Three

Musician Member
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SD card could be going bad. I just bought a 32gb UHS-1 sandisk and it booted Bravely default, a 4gb game, in just 5 seconds.

Get SDformatter, do a full erase (writes 0s to the SD card). This was a solution to the gateway not even working with the last SD I had in it. Could help you too.

That seemed to work, but I'll keep you all updated if anything changes. Thank you!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Push it :creep: