Gateway Reseller(NL) and question

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by themperror, Dec 3, 2014.

1. themperror
    OP

themperror GBAtemp Regular

Aug 12, 2009
    Netherlands
    I bought a gateway from http://www.power-up.nl/ 3 days ago.. and I was astonished it arrived in the mail today, it had a processing time of 1 day and it got send yesterday (and arrived today), so that was super fast.. So well, Add this as a legit site to buy from if you're near a dutch region (The Netherlands).

Furthermore.. I have a 9.2 3DS, Is there anything I can do in advance to prepare for the update?
    Because well.. I have to wait for the 9.2 support update.. But well.. What can I do already? (download games/software, add em, prepare? whatever?) I already have a r4 gold card for DS games.. and I think the "blue" gateway card is useless for me?

and ehm.. that's all

2. Rusb

Rusb GBAtemp Regular

Apr 17, 2014
    You can't do nothing, go downloading homebrew and games if u want... but you can't use it right now.

3. kutteke

kutteke GBAtemp Regular

Oct 28, 2014
    Belgium
    you could download games and themes for it. devmenu works, 3ds files work.
    We haven't got any information if they plan on getting the blue card to support the newest FW or if its still needed to install the entrypoint for the exploit... worst case scenario, its useless to you but you could sell it/give it to someone with a DS (maybe a family member for christmas ;))

4. themperror
    OP

themperror GBAtemp Regular

Aug 12, 2009
    Netherlands
    So ehm.. What.. Rusb says I can't do anything with it.. and Kutteke says I can run devmenu en 3ds files? (homebrew?)

5. Rusb

Rusb GBAtemp Regular

Apr 17, 2014
    Since gateway hasn't released the new Launcher.dat or the new exploit file, your gateway is useless. Visit gateway webpage daily and wait.

6. kutteke

kutteke GBAtemp Regular

Oct 28, 2014
    Belgium
    I'm sorry for the confusion, i meant that you can PREPARE. The 9.2 support is not yet released but we are pretty sure that we can use dev menu and 3ds files.