Hacking Gateway paypal purchase...

hyhae

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
So all official resellers decline my credit card for some reason, where can I get one through paypal?

loco365

Trophies
XP
Eachmall uses tenpay which has worked well with me. It even processed my Visa debit card and it is safe. And if anything, you can ask your bank for a chargeback if anything goes funny.

ChaosEternal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can use PeachDS. I just got my Gateway from them and I payed via Paypal. They just use a roundabout process where they personally send you an paypal invoice rather than use an automated system.

Reactions: Xenon Hacks

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well if you were in the US I would say PeachDs but your in egypt maybe you can ask them to pay for better shipping since they use USPS as their shipping method.

ChaosEternal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well if you were in the US I would say PeachDs but your in egypt maybe you can ask them to pay for better shipping since they use USPS as their shipping method.
Since they do manual invoices, it is certainly possible that he could work something out with them. They have great support. :lol:

Reactions: Xenon Hacks

hyhae

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
Actually I am in the US atm for about 5 months so PeachDs is definitely an available option if it does accept my card, pretty sure its a given but they DO sell legit cards right?

also, i've tried rxtools now that I thought I couldn't get a gateway, should I go for gateway or will rxtools be more than enough? I mean the only obvious extra perks that i've found so far for gateway which interest me is no installing cias and straight out play 3dz games and transfering saves from retail game carts.

ChaosEternal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually I am in the US atm for about 5 months so PeachDs is definitely an available option if it does accept my card, pretty sure its a given but they DO sell legit cards right?

also, i've tried rxtools now that I thought I couldn't get a gateway, should I go for gateway or will rxtools be more than enough? I mean the only obvious extra perks that i've found so far for gateway which interest me is no installing cias and straight out play 3dz games and transfering saves from retail game carts.
I can't tell you if you should get a Gateway, as I haven't had time to try mine out yet, but I can confirm that PeachDS is great. They have fantastic customer support, a rarity in this business, and they even accept paypal via a roundabout process. I ordered my Gateway from them and received it yesterday. It did take 9 days to arrive, but that was on the postal service's end, not theirs.

hyhae

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
alright then, in either cases then I have to order it after 10 days then because ill be moving around that time from my current location, you know just in case of delays and all.

how much did the shipping there cost btw?

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
alright then, in either cases then I have to order it after 10 days then because ill be moving around that time from my current location, you know just in case of delays and all.

how much did the shipping there cost btw?
The shipping is only 5 USD for first class tracked and yes all of their stock is legit.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: I even convinced my dad to watch Fallout lol. He's enjoying it so far