Hacking Gateway not working on Firmware 9.5.0-22U

Synnae

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
So... I'm still new on this. I'm sorry about that.

My Firmware version is 9.5.0-22U. When I click on "Deep Labyrinth" I get the following message:

Message said:
An error has occurred.​
Press and hold the POWER Button to turn the system off.​
Please refer to the Operations Manual for details.​
What should I do?​

Codename

GREEN BRO IS BEST BRO
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So... I'm still new on this. I'm sorry about that.

My Firmware version is 9.5.0-22U. When I click on "Deep Labyrinth" I get the following message:

What should I do?

Gateway 3DS doesn't work on SysNAND 9.5 unfortunately. Unless you have a previous NAND backup from that console, you're stuck for now. You can either buy another 3DS or 3DS XL, as long as it has a firmware version that is 9.2 or under, or you can get a Sky3DS flashcard which works on firmware 9.5 now.

Synnae

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I'd like to know how I can get the new Gateway public beta firmware to work with my 3DS. Could someone also tell me the difference between the sysNAND and emuNAND stuff? The Gametway site says the public beta stuff works with emuNAND 9.5

Synnae

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Okay then.

Any estimate on when 9.5 will be supported? Because I already spent all of my money buying all of the equipment I need so I can't waste another cent on anything.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Okay then.

Any estimate on when 9.5 will be supported? Because I already spent all of my money buying all of the equipment I need so I can't waste another cent on anything.
There are no announced plans to support 9.5. It will depend on whether they find an exploit or not, which they may be working on, but it may never happen.

Reactions: Margen67

DarklyKnight

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Okay then.

Not anytime soon, what you could do is sell your gateway card and buy a sky3ds

Or you can sell your 3DS and get a new one with 9.2 or lower, and keep the Gateway card :)

NyaakoXD

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since your 3DS is on 9.5, you can't use Gateway. There won't be an update for 9.5 anytime soon, so you're better off either selling your 3DS and getting another one on a lower firmware (9.2 and below) in order to even use Gateway.

CFallenleaf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I could go into a detailed explanation, but for your purposes, that means nothing. You have to have sysnand <= 9.2 to install emunand.
Really????? you dont have to get all that detailed.................

Sysnand is system nand its what your 3ds runs on. Emunand is a perfect copy of sysnand except its emulated from your sd card with gateway and needs exploits to be used.

See it isnt that detailed and contains all he asked for which was the difference.

Reactions: Madridi and Zidapi

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It took gateway nearly 2 years to find a 5.0-9.2 exploit which i'm pretty sure they they didn't find it but they bought from smealum

Doubt a 9.5 exploit comes out anytime soon unless unless the Mii exploit works on 9.5

KidIce

Smart Ass
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Really????? you dont have to get all that detailed.................

Sysnand is system nand its what your 3ds runs on. Emunand is a perfect copy of sysnand except its emulated from your sd card with gateway and needs exploits to be used.

See it isnt that detailed and contains all he asked for which was the difference.

Dude, OP bought a GW to use w/ a 9.5 3DS, do you really think they understand what you just posted? YES, explaining it to a newbie IS that "detailed".

Tilde88

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay then.

I would say that it would be at least 2 years before 9.5 is supported. Assuming, A. that the team attempts to find numerous exploits in 9.5, B. that there is an exploit[combined amount of exploits] to even find in 9.5, C. that you don't update passed 9.5, D. refer to A.

Sell your 3DS, and buy one with a lower firmware.
I wish I could explain and convey the complexity of these exploits, and how they are patched by Nintendo to you. I could in theory, but it's far too much typing to put into laymens' terms. If I were you I would RUN (motorcycle) to the nearest WalMart, and buy a NN3DSXL, a black one. Check the forums for FW preinstalled in correlation to the Serial number. You want one with 9.2 or 9.0. Support for the NN3DS(+XL) will be released "soon" by GateWay once they have a stable, and confirmed near bug-free launcher/method.

EDIT: Also, emuNAND @9.5 will not be immediately available for the NN3DS, but sometime this year (after its official NN3DS support launch). emuNAND is currently usable in the 3DS, but of course, assuming that it has a FW of 9.2 or below.

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whoa, hey care to back up that claim? Because I somehow doubt that smealum would just bow over and give his exploit to Gateway.

Not really the best thread to start talking about this but both exploits were patched in 9.2. Coincidence? I think not

Starkgod

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why would anyone buy a flashcard without first doing extensive research on firmwares and what carts/exploits support them? I feel sorry for OP, but at the same time... why not do research before purchasing?

Kracken

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wonder if it would be possible to implement a word filter for thread titles. If you try and make a thread with "GW", "Gateway", "Will work", "Can I use GW/Gateway", etc. than you'd get automatically linked to the faq. Also if the you put "9.3, 9.4 or 9.5" anywhere in the title.

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The only two choices are:

Sell/Return 3ds and get a new one (probably the better idea)

Sell gateway and buy sky3ds (sky3ds is inferior to gateway)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    cearp @ cearp: Welcome hazbeans