Hacking Gateway not working on Firmware 9.5.0-22U

NyaakoXD

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not really the best thread to start talking about this but both exploits were patched in 9.2. Coincidence? I think not

That could just mean that Gateway found the same entrypoint that smealum found that works on 5.X-9.2. Also, it's possible for Gateway to use the information provided by others (like 3dsbrew) and go from there. Unless there's actual concrete evidence that Gateway did pay smealum for his exploit, your claim is pretty much unbelievable.

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Not really the best thread to start talking about this but both exploits were patched in 9.2. Coincidence? I think not
The moment you try to back up a claim with plain conjecture you lose credibility and give headaches to your lawyers when you are sued for defamation.

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That could just mean that Gateway found the same entrypoint that smealum found that works on 5.X-9.2. Also, it's possible for Gateway to use the information provided by others (like 3dsbrew) and go from there. Unless there's actual concrete evidence that Gateway did pay smealum for his exploit, your claim is pretty much unbelievable.

The moment you try to back up a claim with plain conjecture you lose credibility and give headaches to your lawyers when you are sued for defamation.

I never said gateway bought the exploit from smea. I said I believe that's what happened. The closest proof you can get on here is a post by another user where smea liked a post of someone saying the same thing I did.

We are off-topic here so let's drop it.

NyaakoXD

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I never said gateway bought the exploit from smea. I said I believe that's what happened. The closest proof you can get on here is a post by another user where smea liked a post of someone saying the same thing I did.

We are off-topic here so let's drop it.

It took gateway nearly 2 years to find a 5.0-9.2 exploit which i'm pretty sure they they didn't find it but they bought from smealum
:wtf: Wat?

Well, this topic can be considered dropped then since your claim still doesn't really prove anything. I just don't want anyone to get the wrong idea on false, unproven information/rumor.

Reactions: Margen67

Tilde88

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Listen... The 9.2 exploit and all those above 4.5, they work on more than one single exploit. And yes, it is known (and not hidden) that one of the exploits used in the systems above 4.5 is the exact same exploit that Ninjhax (read; smealum) uses. Later updates broke Ninjhax, which broke GW.

Synnae

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Ok. There's nothing I can do about the matter. I got it.

I already know what I'll do with this situation. So, can someone please lock this thread? It's going too off topic now.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Tattle-tale :creep: