Hacking Gateway feature suggestion. Do we have an "official" place to submit them (aside email)?

mvmiranda

OP
Trophies
Website
www.gamemod.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
I mean, not that we would die if it's not implemented, but it would be good if we could, someway, have the old mounted game auto mounted everytime we remove/reinsert the red cart or if we turn off/turn on the 3DS and boot into emuNAND.

I know I'm probably being lazy with only my 16Gb Micro SD Card but think about larger Micro SD capacity with tens of ROMs and your ROM is in the middle. I'm ware of the L and R to navigate faster in ROMs but you know, I'm being lazy here.

Is there any "official" channel to make feature suggestions aside email?

Cheers!

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
tbh i think gateway just do what they want when they want, im sure they have features in the pipeline, but they like to get them working well before dropping them out into a FW.......unlike a certain cards halfhearted cheat feature :P

mvmiranda

OP
Trophies
Website
www.gamemod.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
tbh i think gateway just do what they want when they want, im sure they have features in the pipeline, but they like to get them working well before dropping them out into a FW.......unlike a certain cards halfhearted cheat feature :P

:P
'nuf said!

I'll try it out though :P
I may never get an answer back, but let's try, right?! :)

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
:P
'nuf said!

I'll try it out though :P
I may never get an answer back, but let's try, right?! :)
well im sure they consider requests but i doubt they would immediately rush to implement them unless its a specific bug or something like a new FW being incompatible, they probably have their hands full with their current aims like save system revamp, cheat support, dsi/gba compatibility and probably having a sideline looking into potential exploits for newer FW's

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality