Gateway emuNAND 10.3E o3DS does not show games when pressing select

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by ShinkoNet, Dec 30, 2015.

1. ShinkoNet
    OP

ShinkoNet Obsessed with Touhou

Dec 1, 2013
    I'm on an old3DS 9.2.0.20E sysNAND and latest version (10.3E) emuNAND.

I am using the latest gateway version (3.6.1)

No matter what entrypoint I use (browserhax, homemenuhax, or spider) to get into gateway, when the emunand loads it doesn't show any games when I press select. The game bar that appears on the top screen simply doesn't load. Nothing happens.

Any CIAs I have installed work fine, all wrapped up like presents due to both nands still linked (and they can launch fine too but I don't want to format anything because it's too late lol)

It worked a while back, but when my emunand was on 10.1E for a bit it stopped working (it was working on 10.1E before)

Can someone help? I want to load my .3ds backups (cias take too long to install :()

Last edited by ShinkoNet, Dec 30, 2015
  2. keubibo

keubibo Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Mar 16, 2010
    :D any problem with your select button ? try to press it again

3. ShinkoNet
    OP

Dec 1, 2013
    Select works as intended for anything else other than launching the gateway rom menu.

4. keubibo

keubibo Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Mar 16, 2010
    I'm very sorry about that. I just upgraded emunand 9.9 of my EU O3DS (sysnand 4.5) to 10.3-28E (by gw ver 3.6.1) and everything work fine, pressing select button also show me the "gw game menu", CIA is working fine too... :yaynds: The difference between my EU O3DS and yours is the Sysnand fw, (mine is 4.5, yours are 9.2)
    Sorry for didn't give you some solutions... maybe you should wait for GW fixing or some solutions come from others pro-guys. Good Luck :)

5. Pedeadstrian

Pedeadstrian GBAtemp's Official frill-necked lizard.

Oct 12, 2012
    United States
    Sandy Eggo
    Have you tried getting another copy of launcher.dat or formatting the microSD card in your Gateway cart?

6. reiyu

reiyu Canadian, eh?

Jan 8, 2008
    Canada
    did you by any chance just got the 3.6.1 update on your internal SD card and didn't update the cart itself?

7. ShinkoNet
    OP

Dec 1, 2013
    I copied the launcher.dat again after I realised that the gateway menu said it was version 3.2.2.

I probably put the launcher.dat into the microSD last time due to it being 3AM so it's my fault :(

Well, now that Gateway is v3.6.1, the select button is working! Hooray.

m_babble likes this.
  8. reiyu

reiyu Canadian, eh?

Jan 8, 2008
    Canada
    nice. good for you mate! enjoy your gateway!