onepiecefreak

Kuriimu 2 Developer
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey there,

i want to know if there is a way to combine the gateway emunand (or any other) and the DSTwo Flashcard.
I have a new3DS on 9.0.0 in sysnand and 9.5.0 in (gateway-)emunand. They're unlinked.
The reason behind is that I think if I use the DS Flashcard in emunand the DS Profile Exploit won't be deleted in sysnand system settings. That's because I want to run the DS Flashcard in emunand, but the gateway card is blocking the Cardslot, that's why I ask for a kind of combination in that form.

Thx for any help.

Greetings.

kamesenin888

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey there,

i want to know if there is a way to combine the gateway emunand (or any other) and the DSTwo Flashcard.
I have a new3DS on 9.0.0 in sysnand and 9.5.0 in (gateway-)emunand. They're unlinked.
The reason behind is that I think if I use the DS Flashcard in emunand the DS Profile Exploit won't be deleted in sysnand system settings. That's because I want to run the DS Flashcard in emunand, but the gateway card is blocking the Cardslot, that's why I ask for a kind of combination in that form.

Thx for any help.

Greetings.
dude there is a way to keep the ds exploit even if you use the ds two in sysnand, in emunand afaik you cannot run ds games

D

Deleted User

There isn't a way - Gateway mode redirects the cartridge reads to the red-card, so legitimate carts/DS carts won't even show.

Even if you somehow managed to, the TWL firmware doesn't work in either GW modes.

Best bet is either try to get the exploit to stick, or use a CFW.

Traiver

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The first thing is not possible. You can run CFW besides Gateway easily. Your best option is Pasta CFW. My new3DS is set up with both, too. Its because I want to run Virtual GBA games on my new3ds console.

Reactions: XRaidersP

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OR and just hear me out install the bluecard fix stop using MSET and just use homenuhax + Mini Pasta + Cubic Ninja CIA

kamesenin888

Trophies
XP
Country
dude this worked for another user i tried with mine and it worked fine, its far easier than doing homemenu hax that doesnt always boot this will work with sysnand and you shouldnt have a problem with ds exploit

this worked for me too! Thanks so much!
Previously the profile exploit was wiped till I tried this. Below are my actual steps.

1) Install the exploit using the N3DS_ROPInstaller.nds; e.g. Profile Name: slslasher
2) Go to settings and change Profile Name to another one; e.g. Profile Name: slslasher01
3) Launch a DS game, exploit would be gone
4) Install the exploit using the N3DS_ROPInstaller.nds again and it should be stuck

Extra Steps because I want to change back my original profile name
5) Go to settings and change Profile Name to my original one; e.g. Profile Name: slslasher
6) Launch exploit and test, there should be an error.
7) Install the exploit using the N3DS_ROPInstaller.nds again and it should be stuck

Reactions: Quantumcat

onepiecefreak

Kuriimu 2 Developer
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Ok, I found time to try it. The way kamesenin described was very right. You can use the normal GW_Installer.nds packed with the official gateway package instead.
That close the thread. Thx.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol