sxoism.png

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
podrias dejar de atraer la bronca y la desconfianza hacia la comunidad hispanohablante?
I admire the sentiment, but this is an English-speaking forum. Don't expect people to Google Translate posts just for you. ;)

I see that the OP came equipped with the mandatory shaky potato camera and poor lighting, which is good. Fair enough though, the recording looks genuine enough, so there we go. :)

gamesquest1

Nabnut
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
I admire the sentiment, but this is an English-speaking forum. Don't expect people to Google Translate posts just for you. ;)

I see that the OP came equipped with the mandatory shaky potato camera and poor lighting, which is good. Fair enough though, the recording looks genuine enough, so there we go. :)
i was just rebooting whilst watching a film, didn't *really* expect it to happen :rofl: the lighting is terrible but i didnt really feel like sitting there for an hour doing nothing except hold the camera steady under a light :P

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
i was just rebooting whilst watching a film, didn't *really* expect it to happen :rofl: the lighting is terrible but i didnt really feel like sitting there for an hour doing nothing except hold the camera steady under a light :P
Trust me, the lack of a tripod or any form of a lamp adds to the feel of genuineness - you're following the long tradition of the scene here! You even used a 0,00003 megapixel camera with plastic optics, I'm impressed! :rofl2:

Seriously though, I can imagine that this took a lot of patience, time and effort, so thanks for checking it out for the community! :)

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, at least you have some excellent incriminating evidence, and of course, the GW will disavow it, claiming you were "using a clone flashcard" and promptly refuse to fix it. It's a vicious cycle really :P

C'est la vie :D

Snailface

My frothing demand for 3ds homebrew is increasing
Trophies
Engine Room with Cyan, watching him learn.
XP
What's the timestamp's date on the launcher file?

CraddaPoosta

Sepatown, my damie.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's one of the main reasons I have NEVER run the diagnostics mode before. I've seen too many people who bricked who did.

Nice find, though. I think you might be the one to finally nail it down to precisely what is causing the bricks. Good form.

the_randomizer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the_randomizer Calm your foxies there, you're getting into your 3DS groove again and we don't want that in full spin now, do we? Just wait and see what happens like everybody else. ;)

Juicy tidbits of evidence, heh heh heh :P

Question though, is running the 3DS in diagnostic mode really that dangerous to do?

groit

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well gateway denial is famous.. i think a lot more people will see the video and say "well, its time to learn how to use rasberry pi method"

Reactions: the_randomizer

eriol33

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
so I guess the diagnostic is the one that triggered the brick? uh, looks like still a very long time till I could use emunand and buy ace attorney in eshop

phanteon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
now ppl is going to say that its way to dark to be trustworthy...
but seeing the gw menu and the blue screen after is enough for me.

Would deeply appreciate if you could test 2.0 final when it (if ever) comes out.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
ok i owe bkifft 1 cartoon, and whilst im here ill just double check you can flash your nand with your nand extracted from emunand........would be handy for people who dont have a proper nand dump :)

bkifft

avowed Cuthwaldian
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Well, at least you have some excellent incriminating evidence, and of course, the GW will disavow it, claiming you were "using a clone flashcard" and promptly refuse to fix it. It's a vicious cycle really :P

C'est la vie :D

Those not willing to accept the existence of "brick-code" (GW and hardcore fanboys alike) will still try to spindoctor it (sadly there is a quite big possible attack point in the vid).

gamesquest1

Nabnut
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Those not willing to accept the existence of "brick-code" (GW and hardcore fanboys alike) will still try to spindoctor it (sadly there is a quite big possible attack point in the vid).
i can do it again if anyone wants to start trying to say its fake, my SD card reader is a pain on this laptop and i have to disable the usb ports and re-enable them for it to read a SD ......really should of checked it first i know:lol:

the_randomizer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

It's a damn shame really, just a big mess, though, all people can do is wait for things to pan out ;) Disavowal will likely be used to save face, but that's just me.

i can do it again if anyone wants to start trying to say its fake, my SD card reader is a pain on this laptop and i have to disable the usb ports and re-enable them for it to read a SD ......really should of checked it first i know:lol:

No worries, bud, just saying that the GW team will do everything they can to disavow the legitimacy of the brick and the video and call it fake :D That, and hardcore GW fans.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: