onepiecefreak

Kuriimu 2 Developer
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hello guys,

I have an Old 3DS with SysNand 9.2.0-24E and an unlinked emuNand 9.9.0-26E.
I want to ask if I can use the bluecardfix.cia from gateway on the old 3DS, because everthing I found about that fix was, that it is meant only for the N3DS. Is this correct?
Or can I use it on Old 3DS too? And if yes, do I have to install it only or what do I have to take care of?

Thx for any help.

Greetings!

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello guys,

I have an Old 3DS with SysNand 9.2.0-24E and an unlinked emuNand 9.9.0-26E.
I want to ask if I can use the bluecardfix.cia from gateway on the old 3DS, because everthing I found about that fix was, that it is meant only for the N3DS. Is this correct?
Or can I use it on Old 3DS too? And if yes, do I have to install it only or what do I have to take care of?

Thx for any help.

Greetings!
Bont gateway sysnand mode (hold B when selecting boot gateway mode) and install the bluecardfix cia thats all you need to do. From then boot your 3ds like normal and you can use the blue card not that this will remove the ds profile exploit if that's what you use.

onepiecefreak

Kuriimu 2 Developer
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Thx, I can install it on Old 3DS in SysNand and this is the only step I need to do.
And it wont remove from it like the DS Profile exploit.

Can I use the exploit in the emunand mode of gateway? Or is the exploit installed into the sysnand only?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Ohkay