Hacking Gateway Blue Card - GBA Emulation?

Wisenheimer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, but you are better off spending the money on a DS2. It drains your battery quickly, but is a pretty descent GBA emulator for most games.

risq

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
thx for your quick replys.

i tested gbaemu4ds and while it works it seems to be quite buggy. latest version and advance wars doesnt show the bottom text line at all....

i got an DSTWO and know the emulation theres is quite perfect but i need the card in my girlfriends DS.

maybe theres any other GBA emulator?!

Wisenheimer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thx for your quick replys.

i tested gbaemu4ds and while it works it seems to be quite buggy. latest version and advance wars doesnt show the bottom text line at all....

i got an DSTWO and know the emulation theres is quite perfect but i need the card in my girlfriends DS.

maybe theres any other GBA emulator?!

The way I see it, you have four options:

1) Wait for Nintendo to release its GBA official emulator/port through the Eshop (they have some for early adopters, but none for the general public at this time).

2) Install a GBA emulator on a portable device, maybe get a blutooth controler like a PS3 remote or a Phonejoy to go with it.

3) Buy an actual GBA system for a lot cheaper than a DS2 or any other flashcard. [1]

[1] http://www.ebay.com/itm/GAME-BOY-ADVANCE-with-games-/331112328974?pt=Video_Games&hash=item4d17d52f0e

[2]

Reactions: risq

risq

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
The way I see it, you have four options:

1) Wait for Nintendo to release its GBA official emulator/port through the Eshop (they have some for early adopters, but none for the general public at this time).

2) Install a GBA emulator on a portable device, maybe get a blutooth controler like a PS3 remote or a Phonejoy to go with it.

3) Buy an actual GBA system for a lot cheaper than a DS2 or any other flashcard. [1]

[1] http://www.ebay.com/itm/GAME-BOY-ADVANCE-with-games-/331112328974?pt=Video_Games&hash=item4d17d52f0e

[2]

Thx, thats a good sum up. I went for solution 2, run gpsp Emulator on my old PSP. And im very satisfied with that. Screensize and controls are perfect for games like Advance Wars, really the best solution. Its a little bit awkward that a Nintendo game runs better on PSP then (3)DS ...

misterb98

Moral Gateway User. Wat.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thx, thats a good sum up. I went for solution 2, run gpsp Emulator on my old PSP. And im very satisfied with that. Screensize and controls are perfect for games like Advance Wars, really the best solution. Its a little bit awkward that a Nintendo game runs better on PSP then (3)DS ...
It could run a lot better on the 3ds, the problem is that right now the only emulators we have are for DS mode. Once the 3ds homebrew scene actually starts up and gets a good library going, someone will most likely come along and write a good emulator...
unless keys are dumped first, and people decide get to inject games into nintendo's VC.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all