Hacking Gateway and Retail Card/Cartridge Questions

Skeet1983

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can physical game cards/cartridges be played in Gateway EmuNAND mode? If yes, how is it done? I am asking about this because I plan on getting the physical version of "Mario & Luigi Paper Jam" this coming Friday. I have a Datel Powersaves device and would use codes for that game once available and hopefully transfer game and save to Gateway if possible. My question now is, can retail saves from game card/cartridge be transferred to Gateway? I think it is possible with Savedatafiler or something, but not sure if it can be done in GW Classic Mode... Thoughts/help appreciated :)

mexspeed

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Can physical game cards/cartridges be played in Gateway EmuNAND mode? If yes, how is it done? I am asking about this because I plan on getting the physical version of "Mario & Luigi Paper Jam" this coming Friday. I have a Datel Powersaves device and would use codes for that game once available and hopefully transfer game and save to Gateway if possible. My question now is, can retail saves from game card/cartridge be transferred to Gateway? I think it is possible with Savedatafiler or something, but not sure if it can be done in GW Classic Mode... Thoughts/help appreciated :)

if you have the latest gateway version, 3.7, boot into emunan and after it boots remove gateway cart and press select it should say classic sysnand just press b and you can play retail carts

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr