Hacking Gateway and Nintendo Club

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
^ True. But if you do want to use the eshop, it's fine, no harm has come to anyone from using their NNID/Club Nintendo account on a Gateway emunand.

IronClouds

GBAtemp's Pokébro
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've done this. Works just fine on emuNAND so far *knock on wood*

I have 2 legit eShop titles: Pokémon Y (which I got for free through a Nintendo promotion earlier this year, and go online with it just fine) and Shovel Knight (which I bought). Like I said, no issues so far.

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
As long as you have a valid backup of your EmuNAND, you can revert to it in case of an error. So far no one has been banned for using EmuNAND on the eShop, but that doesn't mean no one ever will.

Reactions: Danjal

Rulesless

Trophies
Website
letraduzionidirulesless.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Italy
My idea is that in the world of consoles exist three different philosophies:
Sony fights with lawyers, Microsoft hires modders and developers of emulators and Nintendo assumes the responsibility, with oriental philosophy, not to have effectively encrypted code.
It is just my idea, noting the facts.

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
My idea is that in the world of consoles exist three different philosophies:
Sony fights with lawyers, Microsoft hires modders and developers of emulators and Nintendo assumes the responsibility, with oriental philosophy, not to have effectively encrypted code.
It is just my idea, noting the facts.

Everyone fights with lawyers. Nintendo has fought against flashcarts and successfully made them illegal in many places including Japan. :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: @Xdqwerty, Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan! is the Japanese version of the game, different... +1