Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
So, in reality, we just have to wait to see if/when he shows more on his Twitter?
well he said he had no plans to release anything etc etc......and err.....activity log.....who would show the activity log as "proofs"........plus if he was supposed to of only got the N3ds recently that's an awful lot of activity for a "new" console....plus you know played date 2014/11/06.....show off's wouldn't wait a month to "show off".....granted it could be the wrong date on his 3ds, but i would be inclined to believe he is just trolling

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wouldn't expect much tbh, because he said he wasn't gonna release anything. Also the same thing can apparently be done by doing a system transfer to a unhacked 3DS

Ah, so that might be a hint on how to do it, but man, when people like that brag....I have no respect for.

well he said he had no plans to release anything etc etc......and err.....activity log.....who would show the activity log as "proofs"........plus if he was supposed to of only got the N3ds recently that's an awful lot of activity for a "new" console

Indeed, something definitely doesn't seem right. Perhaps Ninjax isn't impossible to gain kernel access after all?

stiffbarrel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wouldn't expect much tbh, because he said he wasn't gonna release anything. Also the same thing can apparently be done by doing a system transfer to a unhacked 3DS

Back when the PS3 scene was attempting find a way to exploit the latest ps3 firmware, he would post images of his successful exploits and then would taunt others to catch up to him.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
i said this in the other thread, but i think it will probably apply here too.....lets just not get into name calling....yeah maybe he is a show off and he does have something, maybe he is trolling......if people think he is just looking for attention, just ignore it, making a drama over it would only give an attention seeker what they desire, my opinion, "yeah that looks cool, but its not *proof* of anything"

lets not forget "this is why we cant have nice things etc etc", just leave him to it :)

Reactions: SushiKing

alucard_xs

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I ordered mine from play asia, 24h dispatch (metallic blue)
You should get one as soon as you can as stock are melting down ...
Btw, The fact that Gateway does not work on firmware below 9.X (except 4.X) shows us that there is a hole in the 9.X firmware (until 9.2 for sure) and there is 99% that Nintendo blocks that hole in the 9.3 firmware release next week.

Arietta

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My Gateway gets here on Monday :)
Hope I don't have to wait much longer for the update, have to go travel somewhere for Christmas/New Years so it would be nice to have that working by then..

T1BillionX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ordered mine from play asia, 24h dispatch (metallic blue)
You should get one as soon as you can as stock are melting down ...
Btw, The fact that Gateway does not work on firmware below 9.X (except 4.X) shows us that there is a hole in the 9.X firmware (until 9.2 for sure) and there is 99% that Nintendo blocks that hole in the 9.3 firmware release next week.

If they know what the hole is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: and he replaced all the samples with his own