Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

athrun5

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The only problem I'm having with gateway right now is the lack of communication. If they say release is on March 15th I'm okay with that. What I'm not okay with is keeping people who've bought your product in the dark and not updating your website at all in more than 15 days.

They have done this before in the past, its not that big of a deal. If you look at when they were bringing out 2.0 which lead to a beta and then to a full release aka the OMEGA series. It took 1 whole month of complete silence. I don't know what they may or may not have said in emails at that time but if its anything like now then we got nothing to worry about.

Reactions: PLEYOR

Nollog

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
You don't know I was lying though. That is what my source fed me, I shared it. I shared the 'by the end of the week' ETA and gw started sharing it a day later. That imo counts as correct.

They can't honor the lenient timeline the told you guys, what can I do?

Why are you so pissed man? Chill out for a bit.
"My source was right! gateway didn't release it when they said!"
OK.

Asking me to prove a negative is silly.
And i'm not mad, I'm just calling out some bull poopie, which has been going on in here for a while, getting people's hopes up for a little group of lol-artists.

Reactions: MrJason005

ubergeek77

Post editing world champ.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And this is why GW doesn't care about when they release it - People have it, they won't return it. If they have a large influx of returned products, they will likely start bucking up.

I'd be surprised if they even reacted at that. They don't sell directly to customers, so the resellers will be getting all the complaints and refund demands. I don't know if all resellers have a return policy, but I'd be willing to bet they don't, and even if they did, a lot of people have been sitting on a Gateway (just waiting for the update) for over a month.

The point is, returns probably won't even see it to Gateway themselves, so at this point they basically have everyone by the balls. Release or not, they've already cashed out.

lolboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
This is what I have in my head:

iGnJn8E.jpg

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK.

And i'm not mad, I'm just calling out some bull poopie, which has been going on in here for a while, getting people's hopes up for a little group of lol-artists.

Should include people who've email bombed and made false leads on certain words used by GW. You should also include those who took those emails WAY TOO SERIOUSLY and should've went straight to the website for answers, the post on Dec 18th.

Reactions: Nollog

DSlite2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Didn't someone from MaxConsole say this thread has to reach 1000 pages before Gateway releases? At the rate this thread is moving, that should happen within the next 12 hours.

Reactions: 2Hack

2Hack

HYPiavelli
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
Canada
OK.

You don't get it do you? I called the 'end of the week' release, and they confirmed it when they started sending out their emails with the same timeline.
They didn't honor their own word of mouth, how can they honor mine?

Reactions: Xenophy and baker

frecton

Trophies
XP
Country
Didn't someone from MaxConsole say this thread has to reach 1000 pages before Gateway releases? At the rate this thread is moving, that should happen within the next 12 hours.

Doesn't seem true, just something that someone important posted as a joke I think

Reactions: DSlite2
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Better leave them alone i guess