Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doran754

Conform comrades
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Imagine if the announcement is "we doctored the video, there Is no exploit, thanks for buying loads more gateway cards, bye forever" -_- SPECULATION!!

rctgamer3

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
You, kind sir/madam, have just made me a very wealthy mayor.
TIL moment, eh? :D
I guess you both also didn't know that you can walk on hedges and walk on/in inaccessible places (like the tracks) just by slowly walking and equpping a net? More glitches here.

Bonus video.

tl;dr, walk extremely slowly while pressing A and having your net equipped.

Codename

GREEN BRO IS BEST BRO
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
And we've reached page number 90! HAUL ASS GUYS! Only 10 left for the magical Gateway elfs to sprinkle us with a new announcement!
Do you mean to say that as speculation or did Gateway really say they would announce something when this thread gets to 100 pages?:huh:

D

Deleted-188346

They probably nuked it because of the (in?)famous Animal Crossing: New Leaf cloning glitch where you could dupe items by turning off Wi-Fi at a specific rotation of the throbber.
Doubt it. It's more likely because it goes against the "always connected n' stuff" approach of the 3DS. Nintendo are slowly pushing the idea of "keep your console on, and get demos, news, updates, marketing material, etc", and turning off the Wifi so easily goes against that approach. Yes, you can delete your connection settings, but for the average clueless user, it's a hassle with no apparent benefits.

The spotpass of the 3DS was the first implementation of this approach. This proved successful, so the Wii U was the next step. Now we have marketing information exploding in your face right at the home screen, and I had to turn off the automatic software download because Nintendo uploaded a 1GB demo of Wii Sports Club without asking me if I'm even interested.

Also, it'd be extremely easy to implement failsafes within games to prevent duping. If any stage of the transfer is not complete, undo the transfer. It's amazing that this kind of glitch still exists frankly.

Ailan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm this close to buying a new 3ds... Idk yet..
Hm... Aus or JPN, or none at all. I have the 3ds XL original right now

I had the 3DS XL and I went balls out and got the N3DS XL AUS. 100% satisfied with the new system. You'll have about 3 years of intermittent joy. JPN overall worse if you're english speaking. You will have it coming in the mail 8.1. Its a risk at this point.

Reactions: Zidapi
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Wii experts at your service we can Abracadaba anything made by Nintendo for your piracy needs
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Now your playing with power!
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Guys five unmarked black vans with red letters just pulled up at my house :ohnoes:
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ancientboi called FBI on you. You better flush your stash.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Good, been lazy. Been inside playing games for last few days, too hot outside, was 97 degrees F today. It was so hot outside, I seen a dog chasing a cat, and they both were walking.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Fallout4, pubg, Starfield, Forza, Still wakes the Deep, just to name a few
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's just ancientboi left me his laptop
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Who are/ were they?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Some Nintendo execs wanted to give him a promotion
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    party van
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Get in the van
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    5 day weekend starts now :D
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Have off tomorrow for Juneteenth, then took thursday and Friday off to make the most out of the mid-week day off lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    5 days of straight fap
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    enter the goon cave
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ancientboi likes the goonies
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Good week to take time off, so damn hot! You can catch up on some gaming While staying in the AC, or do like ken does, fap all week.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    im back
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    The wut boy is back.... and you know he can never be whack.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How dare you say wut hell yawn you into a lawsuit
    +2
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://letmegooglethat.com/?q=What +1