Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arithmatics

I'll be holding on to you. ;}
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Mathieulh is a troll. He does NOT have an kernel exploit. He just used system transfer from his hacked 4.5 3DS to move the activity log to his new 3ds.
Mathieulh then made the screenshot to MAKE IT APPEAR like he hacked new 3ds. But anyone can do a system transfer, even a poser like Mathieulh can do it.

End of story.

Meanwhile in this thead, we have Gateway which REALLY does have a kernel exploit as can be seen from the youtube video.

So can we please keep on topic?

freakin trolls. :S

Reactions: Margen67

TJHeartnote

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I hope I don't feel like a fool. I just bought a gateway in hopes they release the 9.2 exploit before nintendo releases a 9.3 stealth update.

Phantom_User

Phantom of Page 666
Trophies
XP
Country
Sooooo...

The legend says that if we get this thread to 100 pages, the magical Gateway leprechauns will leave microSD cards with the exploit under our pillows while we sleep, right? :lol:

That's how the legend goes at least. Except they aren't leprechauns, they're elfs.'Cuz y'know, elfs spew all sorts of magic 'n' sh*t. 9.X kernel acess is magical sh*t right there.

omegart

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Sooooo...

The legend says that if we get this thread to 100 pages, the magical Gateway leprechauns will leave microSD cards with the exploit under our pillows while we sleep, right? :lol:
not before I got my n3ds è.é

n00b question.. if i have a jap 3ds can i run a pal firmware in the emunand?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: what's up woke boy