Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phantom_User

Phantom of Page 666
Trophies
XP
Country
It's more of a last resort for people. Many are scared of JPN N3DS not being there by the update deadline (whenever that is).
Since there are so many on store shelves here I could guarantee the firmware at the moment.

Yeah, but I somehow bet it'd still be cheaper by you, you know?

As for the e-mail posted above, it just seems it's the cookie-cutter response they tell everyone. Since the video's launch, they've changed from "Soon" to "Very close".

If something's very close it should be just right around the corner.

Please?

justln

Trophies
XP
Country
So if I go and import a N 3DS to America, which one should I get? Japanese?
Also, should I buy a game with it for the wait?

Question about the gateway now--
I have a ton of games downloaded to my 3ds xl from the eshop, I'll still be able to acess them, correct?
Thank you!

Games are LOCKED to your 3DS, if you want to System Transfer it has to be another US 3DS XL.

Reactions: Phantom_User

Ailan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I prefer my Monster Hunter 4G *New* 3DS LL though :P

B4LXo1uCMAEBQ7s.jpg:large

Mathieulh, I don't know about the PS3 scene, but I do think that the 3DS scene would greatly appreciate any progress that you've made.

Doran754

Conform comrades
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Well that's great. I got the 'banned in your country' message too at 365games. Ridiculous.

Where do they ship from, any reason stated as to why It says banned? I only did a premliminary purchase and before final confirmation I got no banned in your country message.

D

Deleted-355425

Where do they ship from, any reason stated as to why It says banned? I only did a premliminary purchase and before final confirmation I got no banned in your country message.

they are not exporting them from the UK so it seems, there are many selling them on UK ebay, maybe they will ship to the US.

kedest

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands

Not really sure about where they're acutally shipping from.
When I click the button to add New 3DS to my cart, the message simply says "New Nintendo 3DS XL Handheld Console Metallic Black is currently banned in your country"
I've send them a message asking why
country

Errorjack

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why you do not release the exploit? These knowledge are worth too much money to be distributed for free?

Look at this post.

Mathieulh has a reputation for showing his work but never releasing it, so don't expect much from his posts.

Mathieulh is absolutely useless to every community he joins. It's like a little kid who has a new toy, yells that he has it, then runs away in his room and locks it. Don't give him attention.

Reactions: Margen67
D

Deleted User

Why you do not release the exploit? These knowledge are worth too much money to be distributed for free?

Just move on. Won't happen.

Mathieulh is a troll. He does NOT have an kernel exploit. He just used system transfer from his hacked 4.5 3DS to move the activity log to his new 3ds.
Mathieulh then made the screenshot to MAKE IT APPEAR like he hacked new 3ds. But anyone can do a system transfer, even a poser like Mathieulh can do it.

End of story.

Meanwhile in this thead, we have Gateway which REALLY does have a kernel exploit as can be seen from the youtube video.

So can we please keep on topic?

GotKrypto76

That one PHP guy.
Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Mathieulh is a troll. He does NOT have an kernel exploit. He just used system transfer from his hacked 4.5 3DS to move the activity log to his new 3ds.
Mathieulh then made the screenshot to MAKE IT APPEAR like he hacked new 3ds. But anyone can do a system transfer, even a poser like Mathieulh can do it.

End of story.

Meanwhile in this thead, we have Gateway which REALLY does have a kernel exploit as can be seen from the youtube video.

So can we please keep on topic?

Not trying to prove you wrong or anything, but don't you have to be on the latest firmware to do a system transfer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: What.