Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrJason005

√2
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I prefer my Monster Hunter 4G *New* 3DS LL though :P

B4LXo1uCMAEBQ7s.jpg:large
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't savedatafiler a homebrew application? How come it is on an N3DS?

Reactions: Phantom_User

Phantom_User

Phantom of Page 666
Trophies
XP
Country
Same thing in Australia. Believe it or not, computer stores used to stock R4 cards back in the day. It was a few months later authorities caught on, and they raided the stores. Then you'd see all those stores with different trading names.

Does anyone know ( I re-read the rules) if I can be a middle man service for anyone who's wanting an AUS N3DS?

That'd be nice if it was actually cheaper! :O

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't savedatafiler a homebrew application? How come it is on an N3DS?
Cubic Ninja?

Reactions: 1 person

MrJason005

√2
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I was beginning to wonder why it was taking too long for someone to notice he has kernel access in his new *NEW* 3DS LL.
I thought I was going to make a fool out of myself by asking that question. Not so deep in the 3DS hacking community...
ninjhax i think
Does it support installing .CIAs?

ChrisRX

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
My biggest problem is the whole mechanical response thing. Even before the video's launch we still got those kind of answers. It's a bit daunting.

That answer feels so "it's not even close to completion". But then you watch that video and.. What the fock Gateway? That looks as good as anything.

In software development there's an 80:20 rule. The main core features take 20% of the time. Turning it into a finished product takes the other 80%.

So just because they have the guts of it up and running that doesn't mean they're near completion.

Reactions: Zidapi and Sonicx64

Sonicx64

任豚好騙!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That must be one hell of a decision making process(Especially for collectors), "Pokemon or Gateway, can I afford it, but the Pokemon case looks so pretty..." I hope Japan is a little more lenient than US when I get the chance to travel there.

Hardcore collectors buy legit copies of games, and there is a culture growing now where people look down upon pirated games, but the things that sell the most at game shops here in China are consoles and flash cards. I got my PS2 modded here as well for next to nothing. Finding legit American copies of 3DS games can be hard but there are a lot of Japanese games, since Chinese gamers usually just buy Japanese consoles to play games rather than the iQue or whatever.

Phantom_User

Phantom of Page 666
Trophies
XP
Country
In software development there's an 80:20 rule. The main core features take 20% of the time. Turning it into a finished product takes the other 80%.

So just because they have the guts of it up and running that doesn't mean they're near completion.
Oh well.. I certainly didn't know that. Hmmm :/

MrJason005

√2
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
No, i thought that if you run those homebrew from cubic ninja you just have them into that screen (i don't remember the name), but i think i'm wrong :\
To be honest, I think it would rather show Cubic Ninja in the list, rather than the homebrew that was run. Anyone here can confirm this?
I've got a strange feeling about this picture.... (Saved it incase it gets taken down)

Phantom_User

Phantom of Page 666
Trophies
XP
Country
Aaaah - Just what we all needed, another layer of conspiracy, depth and speculation to the 3DS scene. French user and NEW 3DS LL Monster Hunter 4G owner displays SaveDataFiler through a screenshot, an application only acessible through Kernel Acess. :lol:

Does a system transfer also transfer the data for Activity Log? That'd be an easy explanation if so... :unsure:
Yes it does :(

omegart

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Aaaah - Just what we all needed, another layer of conspiracy, depth and speculation to the 3DS scene. French user and NEW 3DS LL Monster Hunter 4G owner displays SaveDataFiler through a screenshot, an application only acessible through Kernel Acess. :lol:
Yes it does
it's all a conspiracy against us >:|

Phantom_User

Phantom of Page 666
Trophies
XP
Country
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WUOq1dlZWxI?si=LBlEJwZfwtWShljP lol Denmark can't handle the spice