Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HEX1GON

YEEEEEERRRRRRSSSSS
Trophies
XP
Country
They probably don't want to mention features yet, as they may or may not know what will be possible/stable at the moment. We saw multi-rom in the video (if my memory serves me right, which it barely does :P). It's just emuNAND we need for future proofing at the moment. Which maybe possible. If they say "YES! EmuNAND will happen" then it doesn't, many will be pissed off and acting like "FUK U GATEWAI!" etc etc.

I can see why they say "view our site for features" as those are probably the most tested at the moment.

mathieulh

Trophies
Website
keybase.io
XP
Country
France
Which is surprising, since in my experience 90% of France refuses to speak even a word English. It's not that they can't, they just don't want to.
I am French and I happen to speak English just fine... (and no, I don't have a silly French accent when I do speak it)

Phantom_User

Phantom of Page 666
Trophies
XP
Country
My biggest problem is the whole mechanical response thing. Even before the video's launch we still got those kind of answers. It's a bit daunting.

That answer feels so "it's not even close to completion". But then you watch that video and.. What the fock Gateway? That looks as good as anything.

Reactions: MrJason005

ground

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
My biggest problem is the whole mechanical response thing. Even before the video's launch we still got those kind of answers. It's a bit daunting.

That answer feels so "it's not even close to completion". But then you watch that video and.. What the fock Gateway? That looks as good as anything.
Well again, i think that is because they wanna wait for the us release of the new3ds, so it is not gonna be here before 2015 ( i could be terrible wrong ( i hope for you :P), but they released the video to proof they have something coming up and to beat sky3ds ;)

luke

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
start.duckduckgo.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Well I'm all set to go, come on release this beast already!

I'll add a pic and if Gateway see it they can say 'oh look at that lonely N3DS it just needs an update'.

sy33x0.jpg

Reactions: Sonicx64

Sonicx64

任豚好騙!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Both of my 3DS's are ready, my old 3DS XL and my New 3DS. Once the update comes out I'll go over to the game shop down the road and pick up a Gateway first thing.

B3GMmLCCMAMv33a.jpg

masksacrafice

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Both of my 3DS's are ready, my old 3DS XL and my New 3DS. Once the update comes out I'll go over to the game shop down the road and pick up a Gateway first thing.
It always surprises me how lots of people talk about picking up flashcarts in stores. In the US. That won't happen. Is it really just that easy and do normal gameshops carry them where you're from?

Sonicx64

任豚好騙!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It always surprises me how lots of people talk about picking up flashcarts in stores. In the US. That won't happen. Is it really just that easy and do normal gameshops carry them where you're from?

I'm originally from the US actually, so it is flash card paradise in China. Literally every electronic shop and Game store carries Gateway and other flash cards, and they are much cheaper than online retailers, the guys at the store even help you fill your SD card with games.

masksacrafice

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm originally from the US actually, so it is flash card paradise in China. Literally every electronic shop and Game store carries Gateway and other flash cards, and they are much cheaper than online retailers, the guys at the store even help you fill your SD card with games.

That must be one hell of a decision making process(Especially for collectors), "Pokemon or Gateway, can I afford it, but the Pokemon case looks so pretty..." I hope Japan is a little more lenient than US when I get the chance to travel there.

Reactions: Phantom_User

conradcervantes

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My Gateway should be in the mail today. Only wish it didn't cost an arm and a leg to import an AUS N3DS to America, otherwise I would've totally done so.

HEX1GON

YEEEEEERRRRRRSSSSS
Trophies
XP
Country

Same thing in Australia. Believe it or not, computer stores used to stock R4 cards back in the day. It was a few months later authorities caught on, and they raided the stores. Then you'd see all those stores with different trading names.

Does anyone know ( I re-read the rules) if I can be a middle man service for anyone who's wanting an AUS N3DS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: What.