Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xenophy

!Core Member of Gatewait HYPE TRAIN!
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
LOL if you do that then 2hack will look like Pacman xD

I thought more of a pokeball... like, go 2hack, 2 hack came out of the pokeball... :D

Why do people think Gateway works 40+ hour weeks exclusively on their hack? This is a hobby for them. Yeah they make some money from it, but it's not their day job...

cuz of 2hack... :D

They maintain a business that sells a product around the world that they develop. Of course it's their day job.

sad to see another dream going "puff"

I honestly don't wanna buy a Sky3ds but this update is taking to damn long. I need it mostly for 3ds rom editing. Gateway you better hurry, I ain't got all day Nigguh!

guess u got all night then :D

Reactions: Drenghel

Mrbaghead

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When the Mewtwo DLC comes out for only people with Wii U and 3DS, are you able to download the dlc for free using gateway?

y03usw6e

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I honestly don't wanna buy a Sky3ds but this update is taking to damn long. I need it mostly for 3ds rom editing. Gateway you better hurry, I ain't got all day Nigguh!
If you want it mostly for 3ds ROM editing... Why would you even consider getting a sky3ds? And what makes you even think that gateway's update would let you do that?

Just get a GW and a 4.5 3ds like everyone else

DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
Nothing Gateway related :P

But in the case the release there update, i want to place a bigger SD into my 3DS XL, do i just take the SD out and copy the content to my computer, swap with the new SD and copy everything back and place it in my 3DS?

Thanks

To answer my own question:
- Yes you can simply copy the content of your old SD and copy it to a bigger SD and place that into your 3DS, works without a problem :)
- So upgrading your SD to a bigger one is easy :)

PokeBomb

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you want it mostly for 3ds ROM editing... Why would you even consider getting a sky3ds? And what makes you even think that gateway's update would let you do that?

Just get a GW and a 4.5 3ds like everyone else
I have a 9.2 3ds, it's not easy getting a 4.5 3ds at this point in time. Maybe a sky3ds isn't going to help me hack pokemon ORAS but what other alternatives do I have left. I am confident that Gateway will benefit my research.

Reactions: Thomas12345

yoshinatsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Why do people think Gateway works 40+ hour weeks exclusively on their hack? This is a hobby for them. Yeah they make some money from it, but it's not their day job...
Because it most probably is their job. It's not their hobby, they're not homebrew developers.
They make much money out of it.

y03usw6e

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I have a 9.2 3ds, it's not easy getting a 4.5 3ds at this point in time. Maybe a sky3ds isn't going to help me hack pokemon ORAS but what other alternatives do I have left. I am confident that Gateway will benefit my research.
A 4.5 3DS isn't as rare as people make it out to be.

What would make you think that gateway would benefit from your ROM hacking attempts? Unless I misunderstood that last bit.

capostef

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
bought both Gateway and Sky3ds before christmas. Now Im happy for my daughter bought Sky3ds, Gateway dont deliver before christmas, new year and .......no one knows !!

Reactions: Thomas12345

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
2 options wait for the 9.2 exploit or find a 4.x console, sky3ds offers nothing really for hacking any games....i read that it doesn't even work with action replay powersaves etc

4.x consoles arent as hard to find as people make out, pretty much everyday on here there is still people getting 4.x consoles from regular stores, its just a matter of going out and going to go look for one, or pay the 4.x ebay premium, that or just wait patiently and hope the latest "estimates" are accurate

PokeBomb

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A 4.5 3DS isn't as rare as people make it out to be.

What would make you think that gateway would benefit from your ROM hacking attempts? Unless I misunderstood that last bit.
Well a group of people who specialize in pokemon hacking all use Gateway. That is why I am waitin for the 9.2 3ds because my 3ds capture card and XL are both on 9.2 version. Personally I think and heard from others that Sky 3ds is doodoo.

DSlite2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys,

Most successful people have more than one job. They don't dedicate all their time to just one. They seize any and every opportunity.

Yes, Gateway may have a small staff. Yes, Gateway may pay someone to deal with emails only. Yes, they obviously have someone who handles the manufacturing and distribution. But that doesn't mean everyone puts in 40+ hours a week there. And it doesn't mean it's their only job - more specifically, the guys in charge of the hacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: oh my, all this monologging +1