Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lordmau5

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
DevMenu running on the New 3DS!
7786121510.jpg

It's happening guys!
Totally not photoshopped

Wilhelm

The Voice of Reason
Trophies
Website
myaltimit.com
XP
Country
United States
Humans 90% of the time trust those who seem knowledgeable on topics and have high charisma. I wasn't entirely joking when I pointed it out in a previous post. Resellers tend to have nil of these, as their tutorials are usually copypasta, their grammar is usually horrendous, and their primary fuel is making money. They're also often prevented from posting e-mails with Gateway, as while honestly those e-mails would be the best source of information, posting the e-mail would make them "liars" if released past the given date.

2Hack could be right or wrong. Obviously he can't show us his source, as doing so would make it disappear. And as should be expected within the community, honesty is an important trait - so I doubt he'd say his predictions even have a source unless he felt they wouldn't make him look like an ass; making him lose face in the community. Were he a child or teen, he wouldn't be aware of these consequences or have the tactical forethought to see them coming. And then there is, of course, his charisma.

Conversely, all other predictions are just that - predictions. Given ESP and psychic phenomena is often proven fraudulent, I doubt any of those hold real weight or substance. They're merely a guess and only luck is involved in that, thus they can't be used to really curry any favor from community members. A lucky guess is a lucky guess, nothing more.

No offense to anyone, just exercising rational thinking.

Reactions: 2Hack and WelshOne

WelshOne

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Never seen such a childish forum before! No idea how 2hack keeps his cool! Poor guy. Just trying to keep the hype going and getting lynched even before his prediction is ended! Jesus!

Reactions: guitarheroknight

MrJason005

√2
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Humans 90% of the time trust those who seem knowledgeable on topics and have high charisma. I wasn't entirely joking when I pointed it out in a previous post. Resellers tend to have nil of these, as their tutorials are usually copypasta, their grammar is usually horrendous, and their primary fuel is making money. They're also often prevented from posting e-mails with Gateway, as while honestly those e-mails would be the best source of information, posting the e-mail would make them "liars" if released past the given date.

2Hack could be right or wrong. Obviously he can't show us his source, as doing so would make it disappear. And as should be expected within the community, honesty is an important trait - so I doubt he'd say his predictions even have a source unless he felt they wouldn't make him look like an ass; making him lose face in the community. Were he a child or teen, he wouldn't be aware of these consequences or have the tactical forethought to see them coming. And then there is, of course, his charisma.

Conversely, all other predictions are just that - predictions. Given ESP and psychic phenomena is often proven fraudulent, I doubt any of those hold real weight or substance. They're merely a guess and only luck is involved in that, thus they can't be used to really curry any favor from community members. A lucky guess is a lucky guess, nothing more.

No offense to anyone, just exercising rational thinking.
Funny, I notice a loop here.

Xenophy

!Core Member of Gatewait HYPE TRAIN!
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Now people are turning against each other... *snip*

Nah, we r all friendly. There are just some trolls who are so frustrated that they might commit suicide... (Like that chinese guy)

Never seen such a childish forum before! No idea how 2hack keeps his cool! Poor guy. Just trying to keep the hype going and getting lynched even before his prediction is ended! Jesus!

Thats why there r ppl like you and me preventing from the lynch to happen, right?

Mazamin

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
An email send by Gateway 3DS team confirm again that there will NOT be new version of Gateway 3DS flashcard since they only proceed by software update! Our customer who have bought Gateway 3DS flashcard already do NOT need another lower firmware console to run it on your 9.X console and all Gateway 3DS flashcard we send out will be compatible with thier upcoming 9.0/9.1/9.2 compatibility update!
Besides, it is said that the update will be before 18th of January for sure!
__2014-12-30T02-09-38.616Z.png

Source: http://www.gateway-3ds.net/

MrJason005

√2
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I'd like to know what the loop is... I only pointed out logic and the rational others may have. I never said anyone was correct.
It just that you said, and I quote:
Humans 90% of the time trust those who seem knowledgeable on topics and have high charisma.
And I found it funny that you yourself make yourself look knowledgeable on the topic of psychology by writing all of this. (I absolutely mean no offense to you)

ChrisRX

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hmm... I guess u r just meaning urself, since u always go against people on their behalf... -.- Its becoming more and more obvious.

Nope I'm correcting people who don't understand how business works and enjoying watching all the children go mental because they can't wait to "backup" their games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/ALcfGYLXcjQ?si=ePdtM6b0p5sWaxof