Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonicx64

任豚好騙!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The last 2 posts have been released at ~2 pm GMT, so maybe we can expect something in 1 hour (:

Those posts were deleted by having some server problems and them not backing it up. Then they went and added them both back at that time, around 2PM~ GMT. I forgot the older times before the server went down.

Reactions: Xenophy

storm75x

Remember that thing I don't remember? Yeah, that!
Trophies
__̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲͡ ̲__
Website
www.fort42.com
XP
Country
By Monday.

Could also mean that it's gonna be in a few minutes ;)
155.png

TimeMuffin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
This is ridiculous lol, I understand they have things to do and last minute bug fixes can screw things up but give us an ETA at least. Give people an ounce of hope is all im saying, not some generic email response like "by the end of the week" or "just around the corner" etc

I can see them losing potential customers if it doesn't get released by sunday as folks have been waiting for months now. I'm not bashing Gateway in the very least, of course they're going to release it eventually but keeping everyone in the dark isn't the way to go about it.

A little transparency can go a long way.

storm75x

Remember that thing I don't remember? Yeah, that!
Trophies
__̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲͡ ̲__
Website
www.fort42.com
XP
Country
Remember when they had servers issues and roll back two updates an people were like "they are trying to run away with our money, owh no..." Good times :rofl:
It's still not 100% safe to assume they won't.. and I have my dusty Gateway card sitting next to me.. damn.

guitarheroknight

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
This is ridiculous lol, I understand they have things to do and last minute bug fixes can screw things up but give us an ETA at least. Give people an ounce of hope is all im saying, not some generic email response like "by the end of the week" or "just around the corner" etc

I can see them losing potential customers if it doesn't get released by sunday as folks have been waiting for months now. I'm not bashing Gateway in the very least, of course they're going to release it eventually but keeping everyone in the dark isn't the way to go about it.

You do realize that they didnt lose any customers. As soon as Sky gets blocked everybodys gonna buy one anyway - its just the matter of time. :)

It's still not 100% safe to assume they won't.. and I have my dusty Gateway card sitting next to me.. damn.

Oh, ye of little faith...

Nollog

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
And now I'm in a conundrum: I've got 10.7GB in my microSD cards to put in "acquisitioned games", of which 4GB will be for my MH4G dump, giving me about 6.7GB. I'm lost as to put in Project Mirai or Senran "BOOOOOOOOOOBS" Kagura 2, of which both are 4GB each.
Both sound awful IMO, I think I acquired the latter though

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Like I said to me what they did is equivalent to a lie. Only because you cute up a lie by tossing in ambigious terms it doesn't become automatically not a lie to me.
Everyone has a different perception of what is a lie and what is not. To me they lied. If you are ok with what they're doing and did, I guess you are just an easier customer than I am.
Sell your GW and buy the alternative, be done with.

This is one of the main reasons why we need more compeition. Less crying about shipping, support, release dates. You have options whrn you have competitors in the market.

TheDutchman

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
seeing as most people are free on the weekends thus ready to overload the server the more likely scenario is to release on monday in the afternoon, when most people are working, and the schools started again after the christmas holidays

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

You do realize that they didnt lose any customers. As soon as Sky gets blocked everybodys gonna buy one anyway - its just the matter of time. :)

Oh, ye of little faith...

Well if sky3ds owners are smart they dont update until they check the site to see if its working or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Heyyyy lol
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    the baker appears
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    so i signed up for a library takeout box a few weeks ago, and a couple weeks ago i got the takeout box
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    now stick with me
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i got a small bag of fritos, a tea bag of earl gray, a sticker of pixelated pepe the frog, a blue pair of sunglasses, and 2 books
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Teabag the fritos
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    one was a book called gone which is about everyone 15 or older suddenly fucking disappearing, and the other was fucking delicious in dungeon/dungeon meshi
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    lmao
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    tl;dr i started reading dungeon meshi bc it was in a surprise box from my library, and i will try making one of the recipes from it, substituting the dungeon/fantasy ingredients for real world equivalents (like replacing basilisk with chicken)
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    No substituting allowed.
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    @BakerMan I got barometz. Do you want some?
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    27th is going to be good entertainment first presidential debate
    Biden drools, Trump grabs them by the pussy.... Ughh lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Felon VS Meth overlord who will win
    My date tonight has 34 H boobs 🥰
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Biden trips walking on stage rush to hospital Trump sneakingly lays Legos around Biden potum
    Lol I want them to play board games against each other
    Checkers, Monopoly, connect four lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I sunk your battleship you old senile geezer
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    No matter, afterwards Trump will claim he won, and Biden won't even remember what happened or who he is.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I want Bidens mic to run out of batteries so he forgets what to say
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I want Bidens mic to run out of batteries so he forgets what to say