Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonicx64

任豚好騙!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ughhhh why. I still have their email from the 26th, and they state "The release of our new firmware supporting SysNand up to 9.2 will be within a few days."

In what world does one week equal a few days...

Reactions: logg

attmci

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Frankly I don't believe they are ready to release anything. They just trick/cheat their possible future customers to buy themselves some time.

The message I received yesterday said the update will come this weekend. Please give them one more day and we will see.

But I suggest everyone should let your friends know to hold on buying the gateway card if their system is above 4.5. This is the only way to help the team to realize the power of us.

Reactions: dustmite

Lordmau5

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
So I assume we can safely say, that it will be released by Monday.
Don't worry guys, it's closer than we think.

pu1se80

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there any possible way the video could have been faked? I mean, it would be an awesome way for them to get rid of existing stock if they felt the market was saturated with the limited <4.5 3ds's in the wild.

juli299

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
The last 2 posts have been released at ~2 pm GMT, so maybe we can expect something in 1 hour (:

sparky28000

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Is there any possible way the video could have been faked? I mean, it would be an awesome way for them to get rid of existing stock if they felt the market was saturated with the limited <4.5 3ds's in the wild.

Yes it was obviously just a Sky3DS.

pu1se80

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lol, not what I meant. And after looking at the video again, I don't see any real way it could be faked.

dustmite

Stays Frosty
Trophies
XP
Country
Luxembourg

maybe they used 4.5 XL hardware in an N3dsLL case.

Madao64

Really Useless Old man
Trophies
Website
goo.gl
XP
Country
Senegal
And now I'm in a conundrum: I've got 10.7GB in my microSD cards to put in "acquisitioned games", of which 4GB will be for my MH4G dump, giving me about 6.7GB. I'm lost as to put in Project Mirai or Senran "BOOOOOOOOOOBS" Kagura 2, of which both are 4GB each.

mmn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So how does this countdown work? Add 8 hours each day until it gets released?

I put the wrong time in when I made the first countdown. The fixed one has the right time, which is 8 hours later than the original countdown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: We are VR Troopers lol +1