Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exeplosion

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have a feeling we've been had, there is no FW, there never was, it was just a video on 3ds... why the hell would they say "few days" for 4 weeks? Are they that unsure? Once you dont meet it 2 or 3 times, you would stop saying "few days" dont you think?
no dude the only reason it took this long was cracking the previous fw, i believe...

Chrushev

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
If there is no patch for 9.2 how can they show that video with a Gateway working on a New 3DS?
We already proved it is indeed a New 3DS since it did not reboot when it exited out of Smash.

Cant you play a video on a normal retail 3DS? I dont know, It just doesnt seem right. THeir behavior contradicts what a business does, nay, not even a business.. a human doesnt behave like that unless they are trying to scam you. You know the good ole "Ill get you the money, just give me a few days"... 2 days later "dude I got the plan Ill have the money for sure in few days".... 2 days later "dude, the plan is in the works, this friday, I got it... " 2 weeks later.. body found in the river...

PS - and what about a case mod? Putting old DS guts in a new 3DS shell? Having 4.5 spooded to 9.2 and recording a video that way?

Reactions: Imprisonedme

dplaktos

^ tri force heroes REALLY needs this emote
Trophies
XP
Country
Prove that the Gateway 3DS sender is the owner of [email protected]
That still doesn't constitute concrete proof. The best proof would be multiple users receiving similar emails.
Cant you play a video on a normal retail 3DS? I dont know, It just doesnt seem right. THeir behavior contradicts what a business does, nay, not even a business.. a human doesnt behave like that unless they are trying to scam you. You know the good ole "Ill get you the money, just give me a few days"... 2 days later "dude I got the plan Ill have the money for sure in few days".... 2 days later "dude, the plan is in the works, this friday, I got it... " 2 weeks later.. body found in the river...

They're always like this; it's just who they are. If you've been with them from the early days, you'll understand what I mean.

Sonicx64

任豚好騙!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I said it in my post last night, Gateway will continue to push back the update slightly ever so. "Within a few days" has become two weeks now.

Nollog

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
You could always register there, and tell on that same thread I created the truth about Gateway, and link to this thread. But I don't know, you may get in an argument. Which leads to an BAN. And after the ban your gonna be like: :hateit: Just saying what WILL happen.
Gotta love forums where you get banned for having discussions...

Is gateway out yet?

Chrushev

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
That still doesn't constitute concrete proof. The best proof would be multiple users receiving similar emails.

They're always like this; it's just who they are. If you've been with them from the early days, you'll understand what I mean.

So there is no way they took normal 3DS on 4.5 spoofed to 9.2 and put its guts into a New 3DS shell and recorded a video that way?

I just dont understand why give false dates? that only angers your customers... no benefit AT ALL!

dplaktos

^ tri force heroes REALLY needs this emote
Trophies
XP
Country
PS - and what about a case mod? Putting old DS guts in a new 3DS shell? Having 4.5 spooded to 9.2 and recording a video that way?
1. It didn't reboot when it exited from Smash.
2. Card slot on bottom left.
3. New3DS exclusive ZR button press made cursor switch to Mii Studio.
4. They've never let us down in the past. Sure, they're always 'soon'-ing around, but they've always delivered eventually.

Chrushev

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
1. It didn't reboot when it exited from Smash.
2. Card slot on bottom left.
3. New3DS exclusive ZR button press made cursor switch to Mii Studio.
4. They've never let us down in the past. Sure, they're always 'soon'-ing around, but they always deliver.

Well moving a slot anyone with soldering skills can do, its super easy. Just like people do SD card mods to expand internal storage and have an additional SD card slot. But exclusive button is a good catch...

I just feel like im being let around by the nose and being lied to, and I really dont like this feeling. I am starting to like Gateway less and less and will probably never deal with them again (just a personal thing, I think this is shitty customer relation, zero respect for those that they depend on, their customers).

Honestly it would be a much better move to say, it will be out in a month, or whatever, than "every few days". Release date will end up being the same. but if you are being respectful to your customers, everyone is happy. If you lead them by the nose you are just angering them, noone wins.

ody81

Trophies
XP
Country
Well, I've been waiting long enough to want to post one of these pics.
hdTU7t2.jpg

Hey man, what firmware are you using on that r4?
Got one but I might have a dud...

mmn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dplaktos
MrJason005
http://gbatemp.net/threads/release-mt-card-2-0-cheat-database-1-0.371009/#post-5091961
''as Rizzorules emailed them an they replied with I asked about save edition and they answered this:
We have our own upcoming 'Cheats' solution coming. It will be a proper,
efficient and professional solution. Safe and more advanced than gimmicks based
on cloned/stolen code.
Please be a little more patient, you will be delighted by what we will offer. As
you know, no one beats the original ''
Rizzorules can you confirm this and link your post

Please use the reply button to make quotes, it makes it a lot easier to read.

Chrushev

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Do you guys for a minute think they ever really thought it was "few days" 2 weeks ago? I personally think they knew that it was/is weeks if not months away and chose to lie. WTF kind of customer relations is that?

MrJason005

√2
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Do you guys for a minute think they ever really thought it was "few days" 2 weeks ago? I personally think they knew that it was/is weeks if not months away and chose to lie. WTF kind of customer relations is that?
Perhaps they were shocked when Nintendo blocked it in 9.3, and they spent the time adding support for lower versions? (Speculation)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Hopefully your not like south of Tampa they got flooding