Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

guitarheroknight

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway

Firstly I would wait for GW to actually release the update, not trying to be a party pooper but rather realistic.
If you have the money get the PAL one since they are usually more expensive, if you dont - buy a japanese one, it does the same thing only its not in english.

Please show me. A link, or a screenshot.. anything.

PRIVATE BETA 2.3b

Posted on August 25, 2014
Today we are very proud to present Gateway firmware OMEGA 2.3b BETA to our beta testers!
For this update we focused on bringing support back for recent games and applications that use the new encryption method that was introduced in System Firmware 7.x and higher.
It took us a while before it was ready, but here we are today. We always deliver as promised!
With this update we are happy to announce that this brings our game compatibility back to 100% and we want to keep it that way!
But we also want to make a few observations:
* We have noticed that some recent games have started to use features only present on System Firmware 7.x or higher.
Firmware spoofing no longer works for these games, and emunand is currently required for these games to run.
* Classic mode will only boot emunand 8.x or higher if you have a genuine Gateway card inserted. You can still continue without, but
support for emunand 8.x or higher will not work.
We are still investigating if we can improve upon these limitations, but we currently think that this is an acceptable solution for the time being.
That and we also have a lot more interesting features planned that we want to release!
Our next focus will be revising the savegames subsystem. We think a lot of our savegame editing and retail gamecard users will be pleased with what we have planned!
Once approved by our beta testing friends, the final release will be published. If all goes well, this means very soon.
Until next time, ENJOY and as always support the innovators and not the imitators!

Sonicx64

任豚好騙!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If they put a website online to hack with a QR code, I think it will become unavailable just after few minutes for so many people trying to load it, like DDOS attack...

So that's why I think they're taking so long, to get their server ready for the onslaught of people downloading all at once.

Madao64

Really Useless Old man
Trophies
Website
goo.gl
XP
Country
Senegal
2ee41e8ead.png
I'd just realised something. The grammar for this email is much better than the ones we got in the past month or so. -_-;

Reactions: henn64 and Sonicx64

dplaktos

^ tri force heroes REALLY needs this emote
Trophies
XP
Country

If this is indeed genuine, thanks for showing me. But I somehow find myself doubting it.
- The grammar is too good.
- The user's name is 'ryanrocks' (some troll that got banned not long ago)

You said this is from your email, true?

PRIVATE BETA 2.3b

Posted on August 25, 2014
[...] Our next focus will be revising the savegames subsystem. We think a lot of our savegame editing and retail gamecard users will be pleased with what we have planned! [...]

They didn't mention cheats explicitly, so I dunno. I always took the 'revision of the savegames subsystem' and savegame editing' to mean how they would improve their CARD1 save system, support SDF for CARD1 and support .3ds<-->.3dz without losing saves. But you could be right.

Interesting.

villiamSSSS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
hey guys.
anyone has received the latest replay from waitway?
someone posted his reply from waitway today in baidu forums.
however, i think this one is fake.
if anyone has received the same reply today, please show us.
maybe we still have to wait ,wait and wait.

Attachments

• 5440a78ba61ea8d32b7d0fa0940a304e241f5875.jpg
    5440a78ba61ea8d32b7d0fa0940a304e241f5875.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 730

Sonicx64

任豚好騙!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey guys.

FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUU 卧槽

Please let this be fake...

Edit: Well at least there is a number of days rather than them saying a "few" days.

Reactions: VinsCool

MrJason005

√2
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Is The_CatMaster by any chance a dupe account for ryanrocks? Look on the top right corner:
http://puu.sh/e0EM5/a54d2d22d1.png
Also, the emails are sent to an email called "[email protected]"
Additionally you can notice to the left a skype window with someone logged in as ryan.
hey guys.
http://gbatemp.net/attachments/5440a78ba61ea8d32b7d0fa0940a304e241f5875-jpg.13619/
Interesting find...

Madao64

Really Useless Old man
Trophies
Website
goo.gl
XP
Country
Senegal
hey guys.
......are they srs? They've alr said "This week end", and now they're going to 2-3 days?

Lemme tell ya, if they're srsly gonna go 2-3 days, its not going to be 2-3 earth days. It's gonna be 2-3 UNIVERSE DAYS.

Chrushev

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
I have a feeling we've been had, there is no FW, there never was, it was just a video on 3ds... why the hell would they say "few days" for 4 weeks? Are they that unsure? Once you dont meet it 2 or 3 times, you would stop saying "few days" dont you think?

Reactions: PagaN

BlazingRin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
hey guys.

damn it!:hateit:

dplaktos

^ tri force heroes REALLY needs this emote
Trophies
XP
Country
Is The_CatMaster by any chance a dupe account for ryanrocks? Look on the top right corner:
http://puu.sh/e0EM5/a54d2d22d1.png
Also, the emails are sent to an email called "[email protected]"
Additionally you can notice to the left a skype window with someone logged in as ryan.

http://gbatemp.net/attachments/5440a78ba61ea8d32b7d0fa0940a304e241f5875-jpg.13619/
Interesting find...
See previous page:
yes i admit i trolled about the 9.x release but this is indeed real i swear, if theres anyway i can prove this is real, let me know so i can

Reactions: The_CatMaster

MrJason005

√2
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I have a feeling we've been had, there is no FW, there never was, it was just a video on 3ds... why the hell would they say "few days" for 4 weeks? Are they that unsure? Once you dont meet it 2 or 3 times, you would stop saying "few days" dont you think?

If there is no patch for 9.2 how can they show that video with a Gateway working on a New 3DS?
We already proved it is indeed a New 3DS since it did not reboot when it exited out of Smash.

mmn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you run h2testw on that SD card?
Also, R4 instead of blue card?

No, I haven't. PNY is a reputable brand and I bought it from Amazon, so I figured it'd probably work fine. I guess I'll run the test now to make sure.
I have a blue card too, but the R4i is the one I use. I had it first, and the blue card doesn't work on 9.2.0 anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWFLZVtt_H8