Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gypsynimrod

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Fiji
The option is always available. If you can shell out $60-100 or what ever the equivalent is for a gateway and msd, why can't you buy the games?

I only have a Gateway because I'm in America for a few months on a development fellowship for a company and I can't buy games for my console (that'd work, anyway). I honestly didn't know the common belief around here was to pirate just because.

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
I only have a Gateway because I'm in America for a few months on a development fellowship for a company and I can't buy games for my console (that'd work, anyway). I honestly didn't know the common belief around here was to pirate just because.

Well, that's how it usually is. I'm not going to lie, 6-7 years ago I did it because we were barely living paycheck to paycheck. An awful reason, I know.. but now that I have a sustainable income, paying $60 every now and again plus the occasional hardware upgrade isn't entirely out of the question.

Reactions: 2Hack

TrapperKeeperX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wonder what's of the 9.0 - 9.2 exploit? What will it Use? I hope it uses apps that nobody really uses like for example AR Games, Face Raiders, etc. I hope it doesn't have to use StreetPass Mii Plaza I don't want to delete my StreetPass Data. Hopefully it's the old way. I hope that they have a .CIA Launcher once you've ran it it installs a Gateway Launcher Application it does sound like a great idea!

mr_man_029

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been lurking this thread for its entirety and I have to say that this is hands down THE best thread I have ever read. I just feel obligated to participate and am now ready to join this HYPE train.

Attachments

• 2015-01-02 23.51.41.jpg
    2015-01-02 23.51.41.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 330

FusionDragon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The sooner the better cuz im already at a 2-3 day disadvantage from most of you. It comes out then I wait for you wonderful people to be lab rats and make tutorials and noob friendly "how to's" that i then read several times and carefully follow and pray i dont screw the pooch somehow

Reactions: Phantom_User

Stella0219

Trophies
XP
Country
Ok ~ I think alot of the ppl here are thinking of which sdcards to buy.
so I'll tell you guys what I got and give you some more selections~
I got a samsung evo class 10 64g and a 32g. The prices I paid for the 64g was around 30dollars and the 32g about 16dollars ~ I used the 64g for the 3ds but the booting speed was slow(mabye didn't format it with the right software) so I changed it to the 32g and it was back to normal.(5~10 sec)

So if you guys are looking for reasonable price sd card I think the samsung evos ok~

memomo

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
XP
Country
Preparing my N3ds to transfer the new launcher via WiFi
BTW is there any way to do this in Macintosh?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 294

dustmite

Stays Frosty
Trophies
XP
Country
Luxembourg
The sooner the better cuz im already at a 2-3 day disadvantage from most of you. It comes out then I wait for you wonderful people to be lab rats and make tutorials and noob friendly "how to's" that i then read several times and carefully follow and pray i dont screw the pooch somehow

I will go all in! All or nothing! Install immediately!

Reactions: FusionDragon
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • PandaPandel
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    PandaPandel @ PandaPandel: im playing fortnite rn and just got rsn over by a car