Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted-355425

Just a warning to those of you waiting on todays shipment of N3DS, it will come with hackable firmware out of the box. Please for your sake, check whether or not N has released 9.0.3 just to be safe.

how can you check if the patch is out though ?

Nurio

That Kirby fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
that gets updated a while after its pushed out though.
Not that long after the update. It's the best we got anyhow. Else just keep browsing the forums. Someone else is bound to update their console (or at least notice there's an update) before you and post about it.

Ailan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It may just be best to play it safe, there isn't a truly 100% reliable way of looking before you leap. If you are, at least check Nintendo and here first. I hope you guys love it as much as I do.

D

Deleted-355425

It may just be best to play it safe, there isn't a truly 100% reliable way of looking before you leap. If you are, at least check Nintendo and here first. I hope you guys love it as much as I do.

got mine sat here with me :D

Phantom_User

Phantom of Page 666
Trophies
XP
Country

I hope so too! Can't wait to get on the Gateway bandwagon.

You guys are like family to me already :')

Reactions: digipokemaster

kyogre123

Mexican Pride
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Every time a big GW update is due to be released, the paranoia starts. Guesses about Gateway lying/faking videos appear late or early. This happened when they announced Multirom support, when they announced compatibility with Pokemon X/Y, etc.

Just trust in them (now that they have a video). You know, making a video with GW working on a New 3DS is not a matter of changing the motherboard (see Smash 3DS).

kamesenin888

Trophies
XP
Country
That is just what they said, one of my friend mount a game to sky3ds and put it to 3ds fw 1.0, and no thing happen, if that is a real cartridge, it's should ask to update fw right? and i dont know if sky3ds could run devmenu or not, any tries? My friend sold that sky3ds away so that i could check it myself but sky3ds could run cubicninja, then Sky 3ds support hombrew too.
Just responding to this, ppl with firmware 4.5 tried the sky3ds in sys nand and didn't work, it seems it's just an exploit adapted to 9.x so on lower firmwares won't work even though the exploit is there

Phantom_User

Phantom of Page 666
Trophies
XP
Country
Every time a big GW update is due to be released, the paranoia starts. Guesses about Gateway lying/faking videos appear late or early. This happened when they announced Multirom support, when they announced compatibility with Pokemon X/Y, etc.

Just trust in them (now that they have a video). You know, making a video with GW working on a New 3DS is not a matter of changing the motherboard (see Smash 3DS).

Well said. ;)

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Just responding to this, ppl with firmware 4.5 tried the sky3ds in sys nand and didn't work, it seems it's just an exploit adapted to 9.x so on lower firmwares won't work even though the exploit is there
the person who it didnt work for on 4.x got it working eventually, seems it was just making poor contact with the system, might be similar story for the person on 1.0, might be crappy build quality

guitarheroknight

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
What if Gateway is lieing and they just made that video so it will sell before anyone finds out ?_?
Youre on the right track, Gateways video is just a scheme for them to rule the world as pharaoh.

3lyec2g.jpg

Reactions: SushiKing
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PiiXM51oBo