Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phantom_User

Phantom of Page 666
Trophies
XP
Country
That is just what they said, one of my friend mount a game to sky3ds and put it to 3ds fw 1.0, and no thing happen, if that is a real cartridge, it's should ask to update fw right? and i dont know if sky3ds could run devmenu or not, any tries? My friend sold that sky3ds away so that i could check it myself but sky3ds could run cubicninja, then Sky 3ds support hombrew too.

Wait. So..

Your friend's 3DS was at 1.X FW and Sky3DS didn't work on it?

D

Deleted-188346

When will it be Gateway o' clock? Surely not long now. This amount of teasing cannot possibly be good for a person.

Phantom_User

Phantom of Page 666
Trophies
XP
Country
When will it be Gateway o' clock? Surely not long now. This amount of teasing cannot possibly be good for a person.

They did say very close .. So .. Maybe a BETA Sunday? Please ..

Please? That e-mail ...

Attachments

• gateway.png
    gateway.png
    7.3 KB · Views: 661

digipokemaster

Innocent Uke
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i would love it if they it was out before xmas that would be the best xmas gift ever to besides my mom buying and importing a starry sky 3d in winter games from japan for my last year xmas gift which i was surprised

Reactions: Phantom_User
D

Deleted-188346

Please? That e-mail ...
When was that e-mail sent/received? Why do you guess Sunday specifically?
I'll hold on to any theory about when Gateway O' Clock is.

Reactions: 2Hack

Phantom_User

Phantom of Page 666
Trophies
XP
Country
When was that e-mail sent/received? Why do you guess Sunday specifically?
I'll hold on to any theory about when Gateway O' Clock is.

No idea, it was like .. 3 Pages back or something, not sure.

And I'm just saying Sunday 'cuz Sunday is the end of the weekend and.. Well.. Yeah.. I'm super hopeful :(

KidIce

Smart Ass
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That is just what they said, one of my friend mount a game to sky3ds and put it to 3ds fw 1.0, and no thing happen, if that is a real cartridge, it's should ask to update fw right? and i dont know if sky3ds could run devmenu or not, any tries? My friend sold that sky3ds away so that i could check it myself but sky3ds could run cubicninja, then Sky 3ds support hombrew too.

I'm not sure I understood your post well enough to get exactly what you meant... But Cubic Ninja runs on 1.X. If you are surprised that it didn't demand an update on a 1.0 console then you are under-informed. Cubic Ninja will run on any 3DS to date on any firmware version and not ask for an update.

Maybe Phantom_User understands you better than I and I am answering the wrong question though.

yunneg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm not sure I understood your post well enough to get exactly what you meant... But Cubic Ninja runs on 1.X. If you are surprised that it didn't demand an update on a 1.0 console then you are under-informed. Cubic Ninja will run on any 3DS to date on any firmware version and not ask for an update.
Maybe Phantom_User understands you better than I and I am answering the wrong question though.
I never said that cubic ninja cannot run on a 3ds fw1.X, we are talking about sky3ds, not cubic ninja.

D

Deleted-355425

He is saying he put a game on the card that requires a higher then firmware 1.0, which his 3ds is on and it wouldn't run.. Obviously needs a higher firmware to play but it didn't ask him to update the 3ds from the rom.. So can't be 1:1.

omegart

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy

My n3ds was shipped today, and on the fedex website there is write that it'll arrive on wednesday so, i hope that is next sunday :P

No tbh I think i'll wait for a final release, i'm scared that a beta could mess up something with my console :/

Reactions: Deleted-355425

Phantom_User

Phantom of Page 666
Trophies
XP
Country
My n3ds was shipped today, and on the fedex website there is write that it'll arrive on wednesday so, i hope that is next sunday :P

No tbh I think i'll wait for a final release, i'm scared that a beta could mess up something with my console :/
I think the most a Beta could do would be bug out savedata, not play properly, etc. Something like that. Then again, we'll never know I guess :/ ...

Ah well, waiting time!

viral777

mecha connoisseur
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

they wouldn't release something that can mess up your console so easily. Unless your dicking around with it, when you shouldn't be.

Ailan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Play-asia had a big send off today. Anyone get more? Now they come with a $10 pouch from play-asia for free. I had them add it to my previous order.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    meowie13 @ meowie13: hellooo everyone