Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

henn64

I don't know what I'm doing with my life.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just for fun :
View attachment 13556
we should work on these spots? lolololo

Done.
beOh4c6CuiRo1XsGwiL2Iiv6pZFwOIA7K0OunfwCtuXHFz_vTQVwlptlVMNOfZIFs7Ob5THxvbI=w1342-h523

Romsstar

Operation Decoded
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
If history repeats itself, we are still out a couple of months at the least. I hope this is not the case. o.o

Due to what we know about time travel, if only one event differs from what happened in the past, the outcome will be a completely different one.
1) They haven't wished us a Merry Christmas
2) They haven't wished us a Happy New Year
We have two events which differ from the past, as such the outcome can't possible be the same one, right? Right ? :ohnoes:

DrunkenMonk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I do find it interesting that they haven't responded to anyone's emails in the past 2 days [that we know of].
coincidentally this is around the time some people that may or may not be related to xbox live/psn ddos attacks were also taken into custody in the United Kingdom. So there's food for thought :D

Sliter

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Done.
beOh4c6CuiRo1XsGwiL2Iiv6pZFwOIA7K0OunfwCtuXHFz_vTQVwlptlVMNOfZIFs7Ob5THxvbI=w1342-h523

Yay XD but I think it couda have lot of other changes .. I will work on it when I finish other stuff ...
btw nobody answered me (I think) about if there somewhere that sells blank game box for DS and 3DS ... and if it have colour one too

(I would consider buying US ORAS and used with no box games them :v.. and of couse: A GATEWAY BOX YEAH )

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Due to what we know about time travel, if only one event differs from what happened in the past, the outcome will be a completely different one.
We have two events which differ from the past, as such the outcome can't possible be the same one, right? Right ? :ohnoes:
You're right.. Because of the lack of those two, we are now out 6+ months. :(

Sliter

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

I think they are just tired of people asking for the update, when they are busy with new year stuff and others works :P

csos95

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
At this point i'm thinking if they really are close to releasing it'll be friday(hopefully the one tomorrow, but not likely) or monday since those days have the mose releases.
6yWN3MC.png

henn64

I don't know what I'm doing with my life.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yay XD but I think it couda have lot of other changes .. I will work on it when I finish other stuff ...
btw nobody answered me (I think) about if there somewhere that sells blank game box for DS and 3DS ... and if it have colour one too

(I would consider buying US ORAS and used with no box games them :v.. and of couse: A GATEWAY BOX YEAH )
I just wanted to see what it looked like. I made it in 15 minutes using paint.net.
Also
http://www.amazon.com/Standard-Blac...d_sim_e_6?ie=UTF8&refRID=1YJM77QAVC400P66B253
http://www.amazon.com/Standard-Black-Nintendo-Replacement-VGBR14DSBK/dp/B0039ZWQQY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Expect to get angry at people for missgendering it's data
    +1
  • Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight:
    Green name is based :P
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Sicklyboys lungs looks like his username
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    You don't know me
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yes but it's an accurate comment
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    My lungs are fine lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The doc said why's your lungs so green your reply was snoop dogg
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I think you overestimate the amount of weed I consume :P
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    man now I want some weed
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Thanks ken
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Great game. But I'd buy it straight up before paying for prime. Unless you order something everyday from amazon, not worth it imo
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I'm one of those people that Amazon loses money on the Prime subscription with
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I abuse the fuck out of it
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Prime says I've already saved $400 this year lol
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Where do you see how much you've saved?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Under orders
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    See maybe good for you guys, but I don't hardly ever order from amazon, maybe only couple times a month
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Primes great because I stopped getting into arguments with the door greeter at Walmart
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    hahahahaha
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They see me so much in there they don't even ask for me receipt anymore tbh
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Pain in the ass, don't see it anywhere on the desktop site, had to pull it up on my phone
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: Pain in the ass, don't see it anywhere on the desktop site, had to pull it up on my phone