Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

satel

Luigi's Big Brother
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
I don't understand why they didn't release it in chunks... like release the 9.x support then the 8.x support and so on. I feel like that would have really helped calm the masses.

according to Gateway team the software is READY they're just having some server issues !!

Reactions: Thomas12345

ka_kui

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
according to Gateway team the software is READY they're just having some server issues !!

They tell that like 2 days ago.....do you think people that can do reverse enginiering, find exploits and programing, have so many problems to setup a server?

nuva

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Server issues... right. I just don't understand how they can crack the 3DS like this... yet they are unable to properly run a website.

That is like comparing two different things.
As a web developer I know how to set up a web server, but I wouldn't have a clue how to crack a 3DS.

Reactions: Doran754

kheldar

Trophies
XP
Country
There have been theories that the exploit requires a server connection and the fact that it's taking this long to 'fix the server' actually backs up this theory. I mean it's just a website it's up and running. How hard can it be to post some stuff on it?

ka_kui

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
As a web developer I know how to set up a web server, but I wouldn't have a clue how to crack a 3DS.

Maybe because your knowledge is limited, they already do this in the past...they know how to do it......and, lets supose that they have different people working in their web, as a business they cant rely in webmasters that take more than 2 days in doing some thing that take 1 hour or 2....is just update the damn web with the "already finished" software

L551

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There have been theories that the exploit requires a server connection and the fact that it's taking this long to 'fix the server' actually backs up this theory. I mean it's just a website it's up and running. How hard can it be to post some stuff on it?

It's an interesting theory, especially since ninjhax requires a server connection as well. So, definitely possible. Though if it is a server connection, I worry about my 3ds downloading a 9.4 update once connected to wi-fi. Currently waiting on 9.2.

Godson777

yo waddup
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I wake up and find like 20 more pages, and still nothing from gateway.

y u do dis.

Also, I'mma just hop on the "dream" train for a sec, because I actually had a dream about waitway.

I was on my laptop, and the entire site got redone, and the new update was finally released.
Then I woke up.

VeryCrushed

Devious Prorammer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But as a regular developer/hacker I know how to set up a web server.

I'm sure the gateway team would be Competent enough to know how to set up a web server.

If they are using word press it's pretty much as easy as installing Apache + PHP + MySQL then installing WordPress. All of these things have easy guides.

Even then we have web hosting software such as CPanel and Webuzo that make this stuff even easier.

Just having WordPress makes things easier then developing a site on your own.

nolimits59

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Maybe because your knowledge is limited, they already do this in the past...they know how to do it......and, lets supose that they have different people working in their web, as a business they cant rely in webmasters that take more than 2 days in doing some thing that take 1 hour or 2....is just update the damn web with the "already finished" software

I guess you talk about the webkit hack for the WiiU ? well it's a developper "thing" not even a web-developer thing or even a webmaster thing,
but i will assume your knowledge about developing and web developing is limited so...

But as a regular developer/hacker I know how to set up a web server.

I'm sure the gateway team would be Competent enough to know how to set up a web server.

If they are using word press it's pretty much as easy as installing Apache + PHP + MySQL then installing WordPress. All of these things have easy guides.

Even then we have web hosting software such as CPanel and Webuzo that make this stuff even easier.

Just having WordPress makes things easier then developing a site on your own.

I know realy good developers that cant download a torrent file propely, its irrelevent to comapre your skills to others...

ka_kui

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
We are talking about a team that already have a webpage, and in the past they already released software and is availiable to the public...if they already have their software ready, why they take so long in something that they already know how to do it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: Also this song https://youtu.be/27RWx9Q6LcQ?si=c7C8YuRoIPHadiQ0