Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2Hack

HYPiavelli
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
Canada
We got nearly 700 pages purely for your entertainment (by the time you reach this page we will be on page 700 most probably), so I guess u can take your time laughing over the pure amusement here.

When u have finally caught up maybe gateway will be out theN!

Oh come on, I bet we'll be on 800 by then.

Maybe GW want us to hit 3000 posts?

Isle41

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
You do that and more speculation threads will pop up every minute.

What speculation is going on here? 'Oh look, it's not released, I can't bloody wait'. When we do get new threads it'll be from people with information, like emails, instead of this thread always bouncing up on the homepage of just the same 5 people complaining.

Reactions: Thomas12345

keyra

Spoderman self proclamed fan
Trophies
XP
Country
France
with all the time most of you (us :) ) waste here we should have learned to code something similar to gateway :P

thorasgar

Checkout my evil Soon-in-ator™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What speculation is going on here? 'Oh look, it's not released, I can't bloody wait'. When we do get new threads it'll be from people with information, like emails, instead of this thread always bouncing up on the homepage of just the same 5 people complaining.
Well I posit every post on this thread is a vote to keep it open.

No one is forcing you to read it. Move on.

Isle41

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I vote to lock you out of the thread.

Nah, I'm kidding. But honestly, the unwatch button is right there.

I'm not watching it so I don't see an unwatch button. In the meantime I'm sure the others would like to stop seeing this thread keep landing up because the same 5 people keep talking.

Reactions: Thomas12345

Wilhelm

The Voice of Reason
Trophies
Website
myaltimit.com
XP
Country
United States

These estimates are very... liberal. I aced Micro- and Macroeconomics. They don't account for inflation, the wholesale-to-resale costs, and staff. Then there's cost of living. In Pittsburgh that's about 1400/mo, 600-1000 of which is rent (on a one-bedroom apartment). In NYC it's closer to 2000-3000/mo. You can call me wrong if you want, but somehow I don't think they see as much return as this suggests. I'm not going to proclaim them the "white knights" of the community like the article might suggest - Gateway is a business. But when it comes to development? I'm not saying they're poor, but I'm betting that they have secondary jobs, or at least this is a secondary job to their primary.

Sys7em

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I vote to lock the thread.
Why? Because there are active forum members posting? Sure some of it's nonsense. But It helps keep sanity for some of the community while we wait. On top of that there have been some developments , such as emails from gateway and information brought from other forums domestic and international.
I vote for you to retract your vote. ^^

serenade.63

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't understand why they didn't release it in chunks... like release the 9.x support then the 8.x support and so on. I feel like that would have really helped calm the masses.

If it isnt released in the next week though... I'll probably just spring for a 4.x 3DS XL... I bought a gateway assuming "soon" meant "soon" and not "eventually."

L551

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did the gateway omega logo background change? I don't remember the waves behind it.

It had the waves, but not the other details. So yes, it did change.

Edit: Apparently it looks different on mobile than desktop. Nevermind me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://videocardz.com/newz/chinese-company-reveals-worlds-first-intel-lunar-lake-gaming-handheld