Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phantom_User

Phantom of Page 666
Trophies
XP
Country
He said about 2:30 est but It's not looking very hopeful so I'm pulling my hope back out. If you wanna put generous you could wait till 4 but im not.

Good news though I got a new source and it says it will be out by sunday

18iy2b6m2i0gjjpg.jpg

I bet the told source was the same as the new one, 'cept the old one broke down. :P
Welp there goes my day, hell YEAH GATEWAY.

'Dunno what's taking them so long if software's done.

satel

Luigi's Big Brother
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
The fact is that every single post you made is a nag. Grow a pair of balls and be a man FFS. Nobody forced you to buy it. Do yourself and us a favor and sell the damn thing - buy yourself a Sky3ds and stop bitching.

who's us !!?? speak for yourself :)

looks like no update today or even a greeting message from the GW team. probably too busy counting the money they made last month. :P

guitarheroknight

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
who's us !!?? speak for yourself :)

looks like no update today or even a greeting message from the GW team. probably too busy counting the money they made last month. :P

Dont worry Im not the only one sick of nagging :) BTW im just as frustrated as you guys are, I guess I can just hadle the wait better than others.

Sliter

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I was in a rush but here are some more Gateway inserts

View attachment 13554View attachment 13555

Great work XD but need more text like "the premier flashcard" XD
Btw It's only me that think that " Only for 3DS, also compatible with 2DS" very stupid on offcial boxarts? they already say that 2DS is just a 3DS without the 3D function :P

Reactions: henn64

Wilhelm

The Voice of Reason
Trophies
Website
myaltimit.com
XP
Country
United States
If I'm right, I'm betting the Gateway team has jobs like normal people. I doubt this is exactly a cash cow for them. Materials, paying staff, etc... They probably have a normal job and income from this supplements that pay.

That said, if it's not released today, I'm thinking Saturday. It kinda hurts, because it really shoots my New Years Day release prediction out of the water and now I won't get to use it until after graduation in May. But it's whatever. Can't make em' do anything about it, and we all know an e-mail would just get the same response "You'll have the update before classes start". Yeah Gateway, I'll have an hour to play before I'm bombarded in law assignments. >_>

satel

Luigi's Big Brother
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
Dont worry Im not the only one sick of nagging :) BTW im just as frustrated as you guys are, I guess I can just hadle the wait better than others.

i'm not sick of nagging but i'm annoyed with "any day now" "your kids will be able to play before they go back to school" ...etc & the fact that my source is clueless. :P

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
And I'm equally annoyed by the constant hero praising of the GW team, while they have done absolutely nothing yet and now they even reached a point where they stopped responding to mails.

I'm just one of the few people staying realistic here and don't praise GW for giving a shit about their customers. I'm not off topic, we have freedom of speech (at least in my country that is) you are free to have your opinion about the team, I have mine. They definitely don't deserve all the praise they're getting.
....currently loving my 4.x console.....you know that gateway has provided updates for for over a year :P

in other more offtopic new FFFFFFUUUUU......just got the big fish hooked on OOT and DAMN YOU N3DS power button position.....bloody closed the game as i was about to get it and my finger hit the power button.....15 minutes wasted waiting for it to bite and another 10 reeling it in......damn you n3DS and your dodgy off button position :angry:

to bring that past rant on topic a little bit, playing the fishing game on OOT is like gateway, a whole lot of waiting around but you are rewarded in the end.....unless you mess up and update/press the off button

Reactions: gamefan5

Romsstar

Operation Decoded
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
It seems unlikely that that's the reason why they won't upload it today is that it's a holiday.May I remind you that the GW team did post a news last year as well?
They are right now in a position where every day means a loss in sales.
People will return Gateways that were given as Christmas presents, others who considered buying one with their Christmas money now certainly won't.
There are many scenarios. Either way, the excuse "today's not a working day" hardly counts.
The only reason it's not there yet must be it's not ready yet. Whether it's server issues or something else that doesn't really matter.

....currently loving my 4.x console.....you know that gateway has provided updates for for over a year :P

in other more offtopic new FFFFFFUUUUU......just got the big fish hooked on OOT and DAMN YOU N3DS power button position.....bloody closed the game as i was about to get it and my finger git the power button.....15 minutes wasted waiting for it to bit and another 10 reeling it in......damn you n3DS and your dodgy off button position :angry:

to bring that past rant on topic a little bit, playing the fishing game on OOT is like gateway, a whole lot of waiting around but you are rewarded in the end.....unless you mess up and update/press the off button

Funny comparison :D And I was referring to the 9.2 stuff. They did a great (but even there awfully slow) job for 4.x users. They also planted false hope with "soon", "around the corner". I mean if it's gonna take a while just post it. They wanted to make sure their users won't update to 9.3/9.4 alright. But everything they did after was just stalling so people won't run over to the competition. They created unrealistic expectations about the timeframe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...