Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phantom_User

Phantom of Page 666
Trophies
XP
Country
Look at their code on their website.

Code:
<time class="entry-date" datetime="2014-12-18T19:06:19+00:00">December 18, 2014</time>

Their last post was December 18th 2014, at 7:06 PM and 19 seconds at UMT 0 which is GMT or Great Britain time.

No way, that can't be right. That piece of news was not posted at 7PM, I clearly remember that :/

Reactions: Xenophy

nosignaldetected

Trophies
XP
Country
It is funny how you guys believe that the gateway team on Christmas Day is at office working to release the update rather than being home celebrating with their families... Really funny

The person who is in error here is you making the assumption that everyone in the world celebrates christmas.

In fact, by way of sheer numbers, the majority of the world's population do not.

Reactions: viral777 and 2Hack

Phantom_User

Phantom of Page 666
Trophies
XP
Country
It is funny how you guys believe that the gateway team on Christmas Day is at office working to release the update rather than being home celebrating with their families... Really funny

There's tons of people working on Christmas day. Tons. It is not farfetched to think Gateway's working on it too, in fact, it's all about not overestimating anyone and not taking anything for granted.

What's wrong with people not celebrating Christmas? Not everyone wants to do so with their families. Just because that's the general consensus that doesn't mean it applies to everyone.

Sorry if it seems like I'm lashing out on you, but I just don't deal well with what everyone considers to be the norm.

lemanuel

Maxconsole's All-Knowing Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I still remember the time when posts were deleted and ppl were banned because of being "off-topic" xD

Reactions: 2Hack

lemanuel

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
guys... too much tension going on here. how about you give it a rest and redirect all that rage towards Sky3DS? ;)

Reactions: 2Hack

oZo61

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, total noob question here. I have the SMB2 Gold Edition, with firmware 8.1.0-18U. Won't that already work with current edition? Should i wait to get a Gateway card with new 9.0-9.2 support, or get one now and upgrade the firmware?

lemanuel

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Okay, total noob question here. I have the SMB2 Gold Edition, with firmware 8.1.0-18U. Won't that already work with current edition? Should i wait to get a Gateway card with new 9.0-9.2 support, or get one now and upgrade the firmware?

Currently GW only works with 4.x firmwares. The upcoming update will support at least 7.0-9.2, possibly lower firmwares too. So no need to update the firmware.

nosignaldetected

Trophies
XP
Country

uh

you can get ANY gateway card. they are not releasing a new one. they are releasing an update to the existing gateway card to enable it to run on 7.1-9.2.

STAY ON FIRMWARE 8.1.0. DO NOT UPDATE. IF YOU UPDATE YOU WILL BE STUCK ON 9.4 3DS FIRMWARE WHICH IS UNHACKED. buy a gateway (stick to official resellers) When the new gateway update is released (matter of days now), it will work on your console

Reactions: oZo61

WaterBotttle

Trophies
XP
Country

The most recent update (current) won't support 8.X and you can't upgrade the firmware any higher. However this doesn't matter because when they release the 9.X update you mentioned it will also support 8.X. You might as well by one now because the update according to alot of emails is coming out within a few days, so the most likely senerio is that the update will hit before your gateway comes (This is the logic I'm working under, about to purchase a gateway myself)

Axido

Maker of TRASLApp
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I'm curious if the launcher.dat for 9.2 will still include the code to launch the 4.5 exploit.

I mean, for now this is not relevant to anyone (not even 4.5 users as they don't need a new launcher.dat), but what if Gateway adds some nice new features in the future?

Dont Worry About it

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm curious if the launcher.dat for 9.2 will still include the code to launch the 4.5 exploit.

I mean, for now this is not relevant to anyone (not even 4.5 users as they don't need a new launcher.dat), but what if Gateway adds some nice new features in the future?

They'll probably have an all-in-one Launcher.dat.

Reactions: Phantom_User
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto