Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

guitarheroknight

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
oh mann. i already planned out what i'm going to do right when the gateway updates. since my 3ds is basically brand new, i'm going to install emunand on it. then follow this guide ( https://gbatemp.net/threads/video-h...our-nintendo-3ds-with-gateway-emunand.376849/ ) to install some .cias (themes pack pretty much). then im going to start playing the games i have. :D and maybe try testing out online. im not sure how i'll go about doing that cuz i don't know how to read japanese haha. might be hard setting up a NNID and such
Just get the game you want intsall the TU that is required and go online - there no philosophy in ti :D

SushiKing

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
The Hobbit Battle of the Five Armies is coming out tomorrow here in Austra-YA, maybe gateway will too, MAYBE a Win-Win

pikanag

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
EVERYBODY, I NEED ALL YOUR HELP RIGHT NOW. PLEASE LEND ME YOUR STRENGTH. POST YOUR COMMENTS ON THIS THREAD SO THAT GATEWAY CAN HARNESS ENOUGH ENERGY TO RELEASE THEIR GATEWAY UPDATE TODAY!

satel

Luigi's Big Brother
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
if only supercard would release their new 3DS card today & if only it supported all the firmwares instead of only 4.1-4.5 then the GATEWAY team would release their update within 20 minutes. :D :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: CRAZY HAMBURGER