Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Romsstar

Operation Decoded
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Just got a mail from the GW Team. They're still trying for Christmas but they can't promise it, but if not at Christmas it will come "only a few days after Christmas",
definitely this year.

Reactions: Rinnux

Dont Worry About it

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just got a mail from the GW Team. They're still trying for Christmas but they can't promise it, but if not at Christmas it will come "only a few days after Christmas",
definitely this year.
Can you post a screen shot? Also, do we know what time zone they're in? Its 415 PM Christmas Eve where I live, but it's Christmas in China.

AdowTatep

Trophies
Website
adowtatep.com
XP
Country
Brazil
Reactions: gamesquest1

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: aofelix

pikanag

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i'm going to do it the old fashion way, unscrewing the back and using the microSD. i don't want to connect my 3ds to the internet at all. risking it downloading the new version. i already setup 3 fake wifis in the sysnand so that no bull shit will happen

Reactions: 2Hack

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
i'm going to do it the old fashion way, unscrewing the back and using the microSD. i don't want to connect my 3ds to the internet at all. risking it downloading the new version. i already setup 3 fake wifis in the sysnand so that no bull shit will happen

Can't update without your say, anyway. I understand the nag can be a pain, but you don't need to keep yourself from the network. :P

aofelix

Trophies
XP
Country

Hmm I'm thinking of either doing this OR just using a cheap modem I have lying about. I'll set it up to be a network with no internet connection and connect through that.

Or if I want to piss off my flatmate, I'll just temporarily take out the ADSL/internet cable from the modem before connecting to the network to transfer files.

pikanag

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have a question, is the firmware update notification YES / NO on the left or the right side? i have a japanese 3ds and idk how to read yes or no. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Stop opening pms from @Psionic Roshambo