Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

guitarheroknight

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
No,no, guys. Gateway realized sky3ds uses it's own hardware and coding, and yet has become a big competitor. Because sky doesn't use gateway's coding or anything, they've had to turn to other means to take them down. Things like infiltrating their building, destroying their computers, and bugging their carts. Gateway just has to finish the job and boom, update.
You forgot those dreaded Wet Willies that they finish their victims with off.

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
what happen buddy from "mark my words" to "it ain't gonna happen" :rofl2:
Whats great is it's still gonna happen. Til then I get my fix through extremely buggy and picky software.

pikanag

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a question. Are 3ds home menu themes region locked? i was browsing a post that had home menu theme .cia's and it said it is for NTSC consoles only? if i have a JP N3DS , will those themes work on it, even if i install it via devmenu?

DSlite2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a question. Are 3ds home menu themes region locked? i was browsing a post that had home menu theme .cia's and it said it is for NTSC consoles only? if i have a JP N3DS , will those themes work on it, even if i install it via devmenu?

They are region locked.

Reactions: 2Hack

Diag

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
i just thought: isn´t "christmas is just around the corner" a popular saying/phrase?

http://www.metrolyrics.com/christma...cranberry-christmas-lyrics-barry-manilow.html

now i see what they mean with the patch is "just around the corner"

this must be it! it´s happening today (or better 24th in the gateway time zone)! i´m a genius! :F

(could also be new years eve brr)

ooohhh, uhhhh
Gateway, is just around the corner
Gateway, you feel it in the air
Better write all your letters to Resellers
There's shopping and wrapping to do
I bet, you'll never believe it
When you see what I got you
You're gonna love it

xD

henn64

I don't know what I'm doing with my life.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ooohhh, uhhhh
Gateway, is just around the corner
Gateway, you feel it in the air
Better write all your letters to Resellers
There's shopping and wrapping to do
I bet, you'll never believe it
When you see what I got you
You're gonna love it

xD

Gateway is in the air?
Oh sh*t, it's contagious! And AIRBORNE!!!

Reactions: 2Hack

nosignaldetected

Trophies
XP
Country
030046xr2dbschrx6xuiz2.jpg

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just move the thread to EOF. Not much else you can do. It's either repeat each post, let it die, or turn it in to a spam thread. Honestly, there's no more discussion. This was a thread about the cart working on the New 3DS. Not a thread about when it will come out. It has served its purpose long ago. Lock it down, or move it. No need to ban users from speaking.
I agree, this thread needs to be locked.

Also to the one spitting these most dumbest bs about mods, the mods are here regulate. Forums are meant to be where you can post stuff BUT IT NEEDS TO BE IN THE CORRECT SECTION OF THE FORUM AND NOT ALL OVER THE PLACE. It would be nice if you would cut them some slack and follow through, do some searching in the forum for your answer and stop repeating the same question ehich was previously asked. That simple...

pikanag

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hello guys, i have a very important question
right now i only have 2 microSD cards, 4gb (default one the 3ds came with) and a 8gb sanDisk one.
i ordered a 16gb and 32 gb one, but i don't know when they'll come in. if i install all my stuff on the 4gb and 8gb one, would it be safe to transfer everything to the new MicroSD cards, then use those?, like transfering every single file from the 8gb to the 64 gb (im using for gateway white card) and everything from the 4gb to the 16gb (for the 3ds itself)

henn64

I don't know what I'm doing with my life.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
hello guys, i have a very important question
right now i only have 2 microSD cards, 4gb (default one the 3ds came with) and a 8gb sanDisk one.
i ordered a 16gb and 32 gb one, but i don't know when they'll come in. if i install all my stuff on the 4gb and 8gb one, would it be safe to transfer everything to the new MicroSD cards, then use those?, like transfering every single file from the 8gb to the 64 gb (im using for gateway white card) and everything from the 4gb to the 16gb (for the 3ds itself)

Yes, but the data saved on the 3DS's card will only work on yours. Make sure to copy EVERYTHING so you don't corrupt data from missing files. As long as everything on the new cards are the same as they were on the old ones, no problems should arise.

Reactions: pikanag
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Que dices?