Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

_eyCaRambA_

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Read all 24 pages, and i'm totally sure there's a lot of US/EU N3DS ready to be sold in their countries, and that means there's a lot of 9.x of them, so i'm not gonna rush buying one now.

Anyway, the only 2 games that are confirmed to have exclusives features for N3DS are Xenoblade Chronicles (which i have finished) and Majora's Mask, which stll we don't know exactly the new features it has. Also Smash Bros with better loading times and better FPS, not?

With my 9.2.0 and a Gateway i'm pretty good now ^.^
Monster Hunter 4G also profits massively performance-wise in multiplayer mode and obviously supports the C-Stick as well.

guitarheroknight

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
But I don't get it, with their Tracking Number there's noway to know when the package arrives at my local post office ?

It says, Registered Air Mail, I don't really care how long it takes, since clearly Gateway is taking their time, I'm just hoping it doesn't get lost or something on the way.

And why is that?

Nirmonculus

Trophies
XP
Country

Well you said it only works on espeedpost xD[/quote]

You can track using 17track look it up. It will update when your item has arrived destination country. I ordered from yeahgeek and my gw arrived exactly 3 weeks from date of purchase.

With this news from gw. I'm thinking of selling my 3ds xl. This is quite a dilemma...

Reactions: Ra1d

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
But I don't get it, with their Tracking Number there's noway to know when the package arrives at my local post office ?

It says, Registered Air Mail, I don't really care how long it takes, since clearly Gateway is taking their time, I'm just hoping it doesn't get lost or something on the way.

Nah, it probably won't. China and Hong Kong shipping is notoriously slow though, so don't panic if your package still hasn't arrived after a month.

D

Deleted-355425

It's nicknamed the slow boat for a reason. Very cheap to send that way though, saves £$

OllieD

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I orderd one late Wednesday from there and should be here soon and orderd another last night. Will keep you updated.

Did you pay via PayPal or one of their CC methods?

Just wondering how long i can expect to wait for a request for payment. (Their Facebook comments are a little concerning)

My 3DS XL arrives tonight :D

naddel81

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes, they probably have kernel access NOW. if they had it 2 years ago, they would have certainly released a 4.5+ compatible version earlier, because PROFIT!!!

why hold it back until FW.9.x? because they only recently achieved firmware compatibility of higher than 4.5!

D

Deleted-355425

Did you pay via PayPal or one of their CC methods?

Just wondering how long i can expect to wait for a request for payment. (Their Facebook comments are a little concerning)

My 3DS XL arrives tonight :D
PayPal, got the invoice a few hours after. Check your Email a d spam folder.

MrJason005

√2
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
So that french site pulled that info out of their ass, not surprised.
So new thread, Eh? 26 pages already, I can't believe it.
And of course it was a KE, the clues left behind lead to that conclusion.
So, is there anything new to be said other than "ZOMG 9.2 SUPPORT" or "i'm buying this right now"? If that's only what was generated over my night's sleep then it would be quite a waste of my time reading it all.

Ra1d

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
So that french site pulled that info out of their ass, not surprised.
So new thread, Eh? 26 pages already, I can't believe it.
And of course it was a KE, the clues left behind lead to that conclusion.
So, is there anything new to be said other than "ZOMG 9.2 SUPPORT" or "i'm buying this right now"? If that's all that 26 generated in my night's sleep is, then it will be quite the waste of time.

Well....there's a confirmation that you don't need a lower version console to update the cart....

KJ1

Old Member
Trophies
XP
Country
India
The Best 3ds Flashcard is..... Gateway 3ds!! :D

Its awesome. Eagerly waiting for the update so that Gateway can run on 9.xx firmware.

Also, a quick question, if someone could help me. The question is that:- "Will this work on 9.2.0-20U ? Just curious to know. Thanks in advance for answering. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all