Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
save this post cause i am telling you exactly what is happening

GW and smea were in contact having email correspondence about ssspwn months and months before ninjhax
smea sold or shared ssspwn/ninjhax to/with GW (i am going with sold)
smea locked it down to block rom loading and released
it as ninjhax
everyone wins, smea gets money ,GW gets money ,scene gets homebrew , paid scene gets homebrew and rom loading on latest fw

GW manages to adapt ssspwn to use new entry point in mii maker qr code scanner instead of CN

all the evidence and clues are in GW own videos and statements as well as the nature of the ssspwn exploit itself

GW SSB video shows CN in multirom menu

new GW working on N3ds video shows them go to mii maker and then it jumps to multirom menu , CN still there

they already installed the hack/ entrypoint with the QR code before hand and this is why it is not shown in the video , you only have to scan the QR code once just like with CN, you just scan it once
they probably make it so after the exploit is installed initially in mii maker you hold down a button or button combo when you launch mii maker that makes it go directly to the exploit and launch the multirom menu

calling it right now

2Hack

HYPiavelli
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
Canada

GW and smea were in contact having email correspondence about ssspwn months and months before ninjhax
it as ninjhax
everyone wins, smea gets money ,GW gets money ,scene gets homebrew , paid scene gets homebrew and rom loading on latest fw

GW manages to adapt ssspwn to use new entry point in mii maker qr code scanner instead of CN

all the evidence and clues are in GW own videos and statements as well as the nature of the ssspwn exploit itself

new GW working on N3ds video shows them go to mii maker and then it jumps to multirom menu , CN still there

they already installed the hack/ entrypoint with the QR code before hand and this is why it is not shown in the video , you only have to scan the QR code once just like with CN, you just scan it once
they probably make it so after the exploit is installed initially in mi maker you hold down a button or button combo when you launch mii maker that makes it go directly to the exploit and launch the multirom menu

calling it right now

You forgot to take off your tin foil hat at the end ;)

Reactions: ryanjf97

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You forgot to take off your tin foil hat at the end ;)

its not tinfoil hat it is just logic and common sense
CN is such a an obscure game you would have to be really naive to think it is just a coincidence and especially since there have been posts on here about smea communicating with GW for a long time

ubergeek77

Post editing world champ.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

it as ninjhax

they probably make it so after the exploit is installed initially in mi maker you hold down a button or button combo when you launch mii maker that makes it go directly to the exploit and launch the multirom menu

calling it right now
MyzN6Pl.jpg

ryanjf97

not long now...
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Ok guys, time to report, marijuana and alcohol has definitely made things a lot better.
I repeat! Marijuana and alcohol has definitely made things a lot better!
Guys sick and tired of waiting for gateway? Smoke some marijuana and have a beer!

I've reached a very large dilemma. I can head off to a friends and smoke with him, or I can stay at home and jump on Gateway if/when they release it tonight

Reactions: Dragar

fatboynate

Bringer of Freedom
Trophies
XP
Country
Chad
its not tinfoil hat it is just logic and common sense

and how much crack did you smoke before you actually thought of posting this because tbf no one cares how it works and gw wouldnt use a exploit the required a game to purchaced in order to use their hardware because it would cripple theire sales because of how hard it is to find cubic ninja

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you have to be retarded to think GW team just happened to have an obscure title like CN in their multirom menu back in september and not think they knew and were told by smea

Dragar

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
I've reached a very large dilemma. I can head off to a friends and smoke with him, or I can stay at home and jump on Gateway if/when they release it tonight

Yes, that is quite the dilemma. I'm at my mothers for her birthday so have to sneak out every few minutes.
I don't even have my 3ds right now, this is just to good of entertainment to miss. haha

2Hack

HYPiavelli
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
Canada
Not much of a dilemma if you ask me. this is history in the making! We probably have the best thread on GBATemp, and GW hyyyyyype!!!

fatboynate

Bringer of Freedom
Trophies
XP
Country
Chad
Have you played it?! It's pretty fun!

/s

hes right its not that bad tbf i actually have it on cia on my gw 3ds and i dont have any hb installed or hbl

we need pvz garden warfare on wiiu and a 3ds platformer of pvz on 3ds that would get gatewayed so hard the rom would water damage my flashcart lol

2Hack

HYPiavelli
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
Canada
Yes, that is quite the dilemma. I'm at my mothers for her birthday so have to sneak out every few minutes.
I don't even have my 3ds right now, this is just to good of entertainment to miss. haha
Get your mother to chime in :P Not like we've got anything remotely logical to say. Lol

Reactions: digipokemaster
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Que dices?