Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thomas12345

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
where is the best place to sell gateway cards? i'm worried gateway is screwed and they're not gonna release their 9.0-9.2 exploit, or emunand for 9.4, so i want to start thinking about selling my card

guitarheroknight

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Good work Sherlock. I totally did not see that coming..../sarcasm.

Anyways, yeah I was actually thinking the exact same thing, that it was a coincidence that both GW and SmeA was blocked with one go, talk about 2 birds with uno stone.

LOL wrote almost the same thing a couple of pages back. But the thing is that smea announced that cubic Ninja was needed on the 18th and GW announced their support on the 14th.

Sonicx64

任豚好騙!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
About two weeks till Christmas. Most informed consumers probably would go for the Gateway, but for the average Joe, Sky3DS is looking rather attractive right about now. I can wait awhile since I have a backlog of games to play, and I haven't even purchased a Gateway yet since I can go out and buy one at a store anytime. All things considered, once the Gateway update does come out, the waiting period will be long forgotten.

Reactions: Zidapi

willdunz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If SKY can solve region lock then their product would seriously give GW a run for their money. To the average consumer, being able to play the latest game on latest firmware is a lot more attractive than emunand, cia, homebrew and emulators.

2Hack

HYPiavelli
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
Canada
LOL wrote almost the same thing a couple of pages back. But the thing is that smea announced that cubic Ninja was needed on the 18th and GW announced their support on the 14th.

It just kind of popped up now because if they had been working with cubic ninja long ago, then they would have known about the exploit before smea even. What works for them is the fact that smea and GW both want to withhold the exploit, for different reasons. Cubic Ninja being so easy for nintendo to analyze, given that there are tutorials everywhere on how to install sspwn, then they struck gold with the 2birds1stone.

If GW releases a sort of softmod to use GW carts on lower than 9.x with cubic Ninja, its obvious. But I think it will also lead to a stronger soft-modding community who will eventually figure out playing 3DS games.

GotKrypto76

That one PHP guy.
Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
I'd like to have something like that

My 3DS Firmware update emailer is finished! Feel free to use it at http://fbs-url.co/3DS/. Upon signup for it you will receive an email with a link that you can click (or paste in a browser) to remove your email from the mailing list. You will receive an email whenever a new firmware is found.

guitarheroknight

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
It just kind of popped up now because if they had been working with cubic ninja long ago, then they would have known about the exploit before smea even. What works for them is the fact that smea and GW both want to withhold the exploit, for different reasons. Cubic Ninja being so easy for nintendo to analyze, given that there are tutorials everywhere on how to install sspwn, then they struck gold with the 2birds1stone.

If GW releases a sort of softmod to use GW carts on lower than 9.x with cubic Ninja, its obvious. But I think it will also lead to a stronger soft-modding community who will eventually figure out playing 3DS games.
Well if they do end up supporting 9.3 then you can safely remove ssspwn from your list lol. I'm thinking it has something to do with the mii maker's qr code function. Maybe it was no mistake she was on the mii maker menu in the video.

andrix10

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i got my gateway but for some reason it had 2 cards? is the second one suppose to be for ds games? if so does it work on 9.2 firmware?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Metoroid0 @ Metoroid0: im more interested in metroid prime 4