Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HBK

Clover - Fearless to Speak Now. ;)
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
this update is bigger move forward then the multi-rom update was

Bullshit. Before multi-rom Gateway was barely useful. You needed to have a shitton of SD cards. Now you're telling me that a compatibility update is bigger than emuNAND support, CIA, homebrew and all the past releases that work amazingly on 4.5? Nah.

Reactions: Inuk

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Bullshit. Before multi-rom Gateway was barely useful. You needed to have a shitton of SD cards. Now you're telling me that a compatibility update is bigger than emuNAND support, CIA, homebrew and all the past releases that work amazingly on 4.5? Nah.

I think so.. They've expanded what firmwares can be used... That's massive.

Mazamin

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
rmh5cTg.jpg
broken-f5-button.jpg

Mauwi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Just think about the Range of people who can use the new Update, and then think about the less people who can enjoy GW since 4.5 ;)

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
But you still can't play on 9.3+ unlike Sky3DS. So Gateway is already outdated in their support and it hasn't even been released.

Yeah? Gotta love the Sky3DS bs. They've brought support up and even support the N3DS and still.. Sky3DS is better... Blah.

Not to mention, I don't get what it has to do with anything. Sky isn't even relevant to the question.

Reactions: logg

garyopa

Admin @ MaxConsole
Trophies
Website
www.O-P-A.biz
XP
Country
Canada
they are on a Island . power goes out !!!!:) its just some bullshit they are telling you guys.

I am on island and power does got out in fact twice a day, by govt. order they fighting with power company over 1 billion dollars that are overdue.

From 1pm to 6pm (its 12:16pm) there is no power, and again from 3am to 8am there is another 5 hour blackout.

But that does not hold up the release, as I got a giant ups with 4 batteries and laptop and tablet and mobile and can work thru any blackout, plus I am just a news poster and forum admin, nothing more, the rest of GW team does everything else, and that is out of my hands or control, I can't forced them to push the big red launch button ontime or anything else like that, only guess what is happening and possible delays and i know just a tiny bit more in regard to current status but not much more then you.

Axido

Maker of TRASLApp
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Just think about the Range of people who can use the new Update, and then think about the less people who can enjoy GW since 4.5 ;)

I shed a tear for all the 5.x+ users not being able to play their ROMS everytime I turn on my 4.5 3DS. :cry:

Reactions: ody81

wbsddgg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
China
I'm going to buy a pokemon game so I can play while waiting for the actual release :)

Docteur Qui !
Could u go to 5years later (or more) and have a look on gateway website then come back and tell us what the finally final date of 9.2 release ?

HBK

Clover - Fearless to Speak Now. ;)
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Yeah? Gotta love the Sky3DS bs. They've brought support up and even support the N3DS and still.. Sky3DS is better... Blah.

I have a Gateway (with a 4.5 XL), but honestly, Sky3DS has better support if you want to be up to date on the latest firmware without emuNAND and you JUST want to play ROMS (which I bet is around 98-something % of the people here).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WUOq1dlZWxI?si=LBlEJwZfwtWShljP lol Denmark can't handle the spice