Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godson777

yo waddup
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not an online idiot kid, unfortunately most kids online are.
You sound older than you claim. :glare:
You do have a weird sense of awareness and sensibility which you just don't usually see...

I think this kid is an alien or something =_= I swear...

Can't help but agree with this guy. ^ :huh:
Seriously, why do people think Nintendo = for kids?

Because they be hatin' on Nintendo for being completely awesome. Like this guy:
Well because It is?

^ This guy be hatin on Nintendo. :glare:
I think you are :P

Rude. :creep:

DrunkenMonk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Your profile photo

That's not really a good indicator of anything. I mean bronies are bronies, you can't judge intelligence or age just by knowing whether or not they enjoy MLP.

Though, I think we should at least try keep to the topic of gateway/3ds. At the VERY least.

gamefan5

Kid Icarus Uprising connoiseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Gonna be saltier than the Bonneville Flats on here tomorrow when the timer runs out and no update.

Bruh, you have no idea.
The feels.
The disappointment.
The rage!
When garyopa revealed his estimate (whether it was real or not), he made a huge gamble. If it doesn't release by then, he made a death wish.

I dunno about u, Vappy, but I expect a flood of tears (and a heatwave of raging passion) in the next coming hours. Oh, and you can add a tempest of salt in the weather forecast. Care to assist the carnage about to unfold? XD

That's what happens when people hype too much. To think... all dat for an update. XD

Reactions: Vappy

raibot

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A man can only have his hope crushed so many times before he becomes broken.

This time, I expect to wake up the next morning and finally have a chance to enjoy my CHRISTMAS PRESENT that is long due. Good night.

Reactions: MistPhoenix

shinyquagsire23

SALT/Sm4sh Leak Guy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bruh, you have no idea.
The feels.
The disappointment.
The rage!
When garyopa revealed his estimate (whether it was real or not), he made a huge gamble. If it doesn't release by then, he made a death wish.

I dunno about u, Vappy, but I expect a flood of tears (and a heatwave of raging passion) in the next coming hours. Oh, and you can add a tempest of salt in the weather forecast. Care to assist the carnage about to unfold? XD

That's what happens when people hype too much. To think... all dat for an update. XD

I doubt his word will be trusted a second time. Then we'll all be in the Gateway mope thread...

Reactions: gamefan5

The_Time_Is_Nigh

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The brain is still developing when you're a kid and teen, intelligence is not the only factor. I cringe looking back at some of the stuff I wrote back in the day.

Haha, I went back 4 years on my Facebook to when I was 17 and nearly cried laughing. 'I'm bored in class.' Okay, then. I don't know why I thought anyone would care about that.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
This so much, I hate ageism.

What do you need to prove I'm really 10?
101 of being a kid online, is to firstly never mention your a kid online, and secondly never ask people how to prove to them your a kid........just say your a 40 year old man in future...........theres some pretty nasty people out there

JillSandwich

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
101 of being a kid online, is to firstly never mention your a kid online, and secondly never ask people how to prove to them your a kid........just say your a 40 year old man in future...........theres some pretty nasty people out there

I don't know about anyone else, but a 40 year old man interests me more.

Reactions: gamesquest1

Godson777

yo waddup
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This so much, I hate ageism.

What do you need to prove I'm really 10?

Nothing. I'm just saying, you sound smarter than a 10 year old. Which is a good thing, I was a total nub when I was ten. I'm sixteen now, and I've seen how dumb I was back then.

Now I'm only mildly dumb...Just kidding I'm not mildly dumb, I'm just bored and silly most of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Kirbydogs @ Kirbydogs: I'm not asking for pills or something, just, what if a male gave birth.