heroarc8

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello Guys.

I was wondering why my 3ds can't boot emunand after gateway flashes on screen after emunand update.

Did not bricked the console itself as the sysnand is booting properly.

Please help.

Thanks in advance

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
GW won't work on last update because the team is lazy, but there is workaround to update safely to 11.6, do you have backup for your emunand?

heroarc8

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GW won't work on last update because the team is lazy, but there is workaround to update safely to 11.6, do you have backup for your emunand?
Yes but wayback. but I have.

But I saw some updated them? Can I ask how can I safely do it?

Playin' Pokemon USUM already got rockruff without updating then trying to get the Pikachu cap, prompted me that I should update version, thats when I decided to update hahaha but here I am stuck on blackscreen hahahaha

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

can't also blame them if they're lazy now as money is not pouring in for their card now that there are other ways to play games. But Im still using it, still better option to me rather installing all games on my limited mem.,

Reactions: MAXLEMPIRA

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
Yes but wayback. but I have.

But I saw some updated them? Can I ask how can I safely do it?

Playin' Pokemon USUM already got rockruff without updating then trying to get the Pikachu cap, prompted me that I should update version, thats when I decided to update hahaha but here I am stuck on blackscreen hahahaha

can't also blame them if they're lazy now as money is not pouring in for their card now that there are other ways to play games. But Im still using it, still better option to me rather installing all games on my limited mem.,
So, if money not pouring then they should abandon all the people who bought the card?
Luma is free and get updated, that's not good excuse.

There is a method to update GW and get it to work with b9s, but i don't know, my gw card is collecting dust right now.

Ekami

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello,
I have exactly the same issue. Here is what my console looks like when I boot it:
The gateway logo then black screen. Any idea how to solve this? I cannot even enter the gateway menu by pressing L during boot :(

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
Hello,
I have exactly the same issue. Here is what my console looks like when I boot it:
The gateway logo then black screen. Any idea how to solve this? I cannot even enter the gateway menu by pressing L during boot :(

Wait, did you installed gw fastboot™?

If yes then you will have pretty hard time to remove it, unless you have your original NAND file, do you have it?

Reactions: Ekami

Ekami

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Wait, did you installed gw fastboot™?

If yes then you will have pretty hard time to remove it, unless you have your original NAND file, do you have it?
Yes I did and no I don't have a NAND backup unfortunately :( . I presume I can say goodbye to my 3DS right? :(

Ekami

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
No, there will be a way. It might involve buying an ntrboot capable flashcart and installing B9S. Your console will be fine :)

:o Do you have a tutorial for that or something that I can look into to fix my issue? I'm so happy to hear that. I really thought it was over for my console :(

heroarc8

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You need to restore your emuNAND backup, as people have already told you.
Good day sir thanks for that reply. If I restore the emunand backup, then can I update it again via updating same method or shall I try a new method to make it work?

OP said he dont have a backup
Dont worry Sir I have one but that is wayback but I sure have one.
The one that I dont have is the Emunand prior to updating the emunand to latest version.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: