Gateway 3DS on 4.3U - Game Card has been removed

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Sorox, Jan 10, 2014.

1. Sorox
    OP

Sorox Master Firo Soul

Jul 8, 2008
    United States
    So excuse me if I sound pissed, but Im pissed.

Been waiting past week and a half for everything to get here. My Micro SD cards, my gateway, and my 4.3 3ds.

Its all here, I set everything up, I put in my gateway loaded up with Bravely default and....

Your game card has been removed. Please press home.

Ok, Look around a little and find out maybe I need to use a different Micro sd card reader. Good thing I have 3 of those. I try another micro sd card, another reader, and load up luigis mansion dark moon.

Same response. Game card has been removed.

I see people saying if you get this error its best to return the card and get another, but honestly, I just want to find out WHY this is happening first.

Ive run diagnostics and I get tha all clear on the first and last test, but I fail the SPI test and teh SPI write test.

1: What does it mean to fail those tests?
    2: Is there a way to fix the game card has been removed error?

Note: I know there's threads of this already, but they didn't help, so get off my case.

UPDATE: I fixed this problem by slightly pulling the microsd card away from the gateway when I put it in so the contacts pus up against the gateway more. IF you have this problem, try that.

2. UltraMew

UltraMew GBATemp's Mew PRETENDING TO BE FOXI4 4 A DAY

Banned
    Aug 7, 2013
    United States
    Flying a blue hedgehog around
    Try an older game, or EmuNAND.

3. Sorox
    OP

Sorox Master Firo Soul

Jul 8, 2008
    United States
    Update: So I finnicked around with the placement of the microSD card and the gateway card itself and did a diag check again. Got the all clear all around and bravely default is working fine.

makes me think they need to fix the contacts -_-

UltraMew likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice