Sorox

Master Firo Soul
OP
Trophies
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
So excuse me if I sound pissed, but Im pissed.

Been waiting past week and a half for everything to get here. My Micro SD cards, my gateway, and my 4.3 3ds.

Its all here, I set everything up, I put in my gateway loaded up with Bravely default and....

Your game card has been removed. Please press home.

Ok, Look around a little and find out maybe I need to use a different Micro sd card reader. Good thing I have 3 of those. I try another micro sd card, another reader, and load up luigis mansion dark moon.

Same response. Game card has been removed.

I see people saying if you get this error its best to return the card and get another, but honestly, I just want to find out WHY this is happening first.

Ive run diagnostics and I get tha all clear on the first and last test, but I fail the SPI test and teh SPI write test.

1: What does it mean to fail those tests?
2: Is there a way to fix the game card has been removed error?

Note: I know there's threads of this already, but they didn't help, so get off my case.

UPDATE: I fixed this problem by slightly pulling the microsd card away from the gateway when I put it in so the contacts pus up against the gateway more. IF you have this problem, try that.

Sorox

Master Firo Soul
OP
Trophies
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Update: So I finnicked around with the placement of the microSD card and the gateway card itself and did a diag check again. Got the all clear all around and bravely default is working fine.

makes me think they need to fix the contacts -_-

Reactions: UltraMew

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Gong