Gateway 3DS on 4.3U - Game Card has been removed

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Sorox, Jan 10, 2014.

1. Sorox
    OP

Sorox Master Firo Soul

Jul 8, 2008
    United States
    So excuse me if I sound pissed, but Im pissed.

Been waiting past week and a half for everything to get here. My Micro SD cards, my gateway, and my 4.3 3ds.

Its all here, I set everything up, I put in my gateway loaded up with Bravely default and....

Your game card has been removed. Please press home.

Ok, Look around a little and find out maybe I need to use a different Micro sd card reader. Good thing I have 3 of those. I try another micro sd card, another reader, and load up luigis mansion dark moon.

Same response. Game card has been removed.

I see people saying if you get this error its best to return the card and get another, but honestly, I just want to find out WHY this is happening first.

Ive run diagnostics and I get tha all clear on the first and last test, but I fail the SPI test and teh SPI write test.

1: What does it mean to fail those tests?
    2: Is there a way to fix the game card has been removed error?

Note: I know there's threads of this already, but they didn't help, so get off my case.

UPDATE: I fixed this problem by slightly pulling the microsd card away from the gateway when I put it in so the contacts pus up against the gateway more. IF you have this problem, try that.

2. UltraMew

UltraMew GBATemp's Mew PRETENDING TO BE FOXI4 4 A DAY

Banned
    Aug 7, 2013
    United States
    Flying a blue hedgehog around
    Try an older game, or EmuNAND.

3. Sorox
    OP

Sorox Master Firo Soul

Jul 8, 2008
    United States
    Update: So I finnicked around with the placement of the microSD card and the gateway card itself and did a diag check again. Got the all clear all around and bravely default is working fine.

makes me think they need to fix the contacts -_-

UltraMew likes this.