OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hi everyone

I was just wondering, are there any alternatives to win32 disk imager. I'm trying to burn a rom to my micro sd card but the win32 disk imager software keeps corrupting my sd card. I've tried two different sd card and several different roms. I'm running the software on windows 8 64bit. Could that be the problem. Please help :mellow:

masenko

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
just so you are aware, when you put a rom on your sd with win32 disk manager windows will not see it and ask you to reformat sd card. try doing a rom again and test it in your gateway. hope you can get it working

LittleRedRidingH

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
just so you are aware, when you put a rom on your sd with win32 disk manager windows will not see it and ask you to reformat sd card. try doing a rom again and test it in your gateway. hope you can get it working

Thank you for replying. Yes I've tried running the sd card via the red gateway card but it doesn't recognise the game :(

Pedeadstrian

GBAtemp's Official frill-necked lizard.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When a bunch of "Gateway is not working" threads opened, I was worried because I had already purchased one and it was on the way. But I've played my Gateway for over 60 hours, and never had a problem. Looks like most of these threads are actually "I didn't read the instructions" threads.

LittleRedRidingH

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
My 3ds crashed and froze after I pressed the home button while playing fire emblem. Is this a common problem?

And then it said "an error has occurred" when I tried to restart the game. I had to turn off the console to make it work again.

OK the same thing happened again. I don't know what's going on :(

Spzjulien

Trophies
XP
Country
France
My 3ds crashed and froze after I pressed the home button while playing fire emblem. Is this a common problem?

And then it said "an error has occurred" when I tried to restart the game. I had to turn off the console to make it work again.

OK the same thing happened again. I don't know what's going on :(

run test mode by pressing L !!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: