GATEWAY 3DS IS PREPARING A BIG UPDATE IN APRIL!!

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by TheGreek Boy, Mar 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arck

Arck GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Mar 13, 2016
    The only credit they did was in one of their video by saying "thanks cearp ;)" for a feature if I remember well.
    That the only one I saw lol

2. ultimatetemper

ultimatetemper GBAtemp Fan

Dec 30, 2010
    Inb4 GBA/NDS roms support on Gateway, or multiple EmuNANDs

Last edited by ultimatetemper, Mar 18, 2017
  3. Chelsea_Fantasy

Chelsea_Fantasy Someone who hates slow internet connections

Mar 25, 2014
    Cuba
    These guys... not again...
    [​IMG]

I doubt they come with something really new, it will mostly be a way to run GW on 11.2 using soundhax, and it could already be archived in less than 5 days...

8BitWonder likes this.
  4. jupitteer

jupitteer idk what i'm doing

Feb 17, 2017
    Antarctica
    Subcon
    Would be nice if they got sighax, but I'm not getting my hopes up. Last time some announcement like this happened it was their broken a9lh implementation.

5. GalladeGuy

GalladeGuy Cool and Epic

Oct 28, 2015
    United States
    Who cares? It'll probably just be more stolen code. Gateway cards are useless nowadays.

0x40 and Xiphiidae like this.
  6. Chelsea_Fantasy

Chelsea_Fantasy Someone who hates slow internet connections

Mar 25, 2014
    Cuba
    true :hateit:

7. ZoNtendo

ZoNtendo GBAtemp Fan

May 25, 2015
    at least they are still making update even if the card is useless, which is cool

8. Slattz

Slattz Easygoing Fairy

Nov 21, 2015
    Ireland
    @CreAtor135 The problem is that theres loads of people who joined the scene after all that happened. So people only know them for their 'robbing of code' and 'being scummy' when realistically they have contributed to the scene majorly, even if they are shady. So what if they had brick code, it may have been scummy but it was to stop clone cards from robbing their software. And that was over 3 years ago, people need to move on and stop using that as an excuse against GW.
    Also, people seem to forget that GW still has a superior cheat system compared to other methods atm. I'm not a GW fanboy, I don't even own one. But people seem to think that it was okay for GW's code to be reverse engineered and stolen but as soon as GW implement their own version of a9lh (which was announced at 32c3 btw so it's not like they're really 'robbing' code but rather the idea) there's uproar.

Marioiscool246, cvskid and netovsk like this.
  9. James310

James310 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Oct 4, 2015
    United States
    Somewhere in California
    "Major" , problably just a downgrade from 11.2 which is easily able to be achieved right now for free

Chelsea_Fantasy likes this.
  10. angelus kun

angelus kun GBAtemp Fan

Aug 7, 2015
    Mexico
    in my dreams
    I only want firmware protection and 11.3 support, nothing more

11. Chaos33
    This message by Chaos33 has been removed from public view by raulpica, Mar 25, 2017, Reason: This got old something like... 2 years ago? -rp.
    Mar 18, 2017
  12. KiiWii

KiiWii Contributor

pip Contributor
    Nov 17, 2008
    United Kingdom
    Bet it's playing DS games off gateway card.

netovsk and Chelsea_Fantasy like this.
  13. aos10
    This message by aos10 has been removed from public view by raulpica, Mar 25, 2017, Reason: Reply to trashed post -rp.
    Mar 18, 2017
  14. Slattz

Slattz Easygoing Fairy

Nov 21, 2015
    Ireland
    Did you not read CreAtor135's comment? Or are you incapable? Also it's probably. :)

15. Alex4U
    This message by Alex4U has been removed from public view by raulpica, Mar 25, 2017, Reason: This got old something like... 2 years ago? -rp.
    Mar 18, 2017
  16. Reyn_the_Insane

Reyn_the_Insane Mega Man Fanatic

Feb 1, 2017
    United States
    OVAH DEAH!
    Wait, is this CFW for 11.3?

17. ZoNtendo
    This message by ZoNtendo has been removed from public view by raulpica, Mar 25, 2017, Reason: Reply to trashed post -rp.
    Mar 18, 2017
  18. Jacklack3
    This message by Jacklack3 has been removed from public view by raulpica, Mar 25, 2017, Reason: Reply to trashed post -rp.
    Mar 18, 2017
  19. thisisallowed

thisisallowed 中国御宅族

Oct 8, 2015
    China
    Jinan, Shandong
    If it's sighax, I'm almost certain we can extract the signature from it and use it with homebrew. But most likely it's not gonna happen, and they're gonna release 11.2 support.

20. proflayton123

proflayton123 Sakura思い

Jan 11, 2016
    Japan
    日本
    I should of know.. this thread would of derailed

21. Armadillo

Armadillo GBAtemp Psycho!

Aug 28, 2003
    United Kingdom
    Also the 7.X keys. Can't forget those. We were apparently all doomed when games encrypted with those first made their appearance. Gateway makes a release with them, then suddenly there was decryption for 7.X games (of course, only in private), before eventually being leaked and then others like mt-card supported it. No credit to Gateway for the 7.X key.

GW has a had a ton of stuff reversed from their launchers, but of course none of it counts or was all apparently done before just kept "private" which is always a pretty convineant argument.

22. aos10

aos10 ❤ Zelda ❤\(^o^)/

Apr 10, 2012
    Saudi Arabia
    silly girl,of course it's going to be derailed,because you know it's very cool to shitposting about gateway all the time.

23. proflayton123

proflayton123 Sakura思い

Jan 11, 2016
    Japan
    日本
    Personally, it amuses me how people shitpost over something they don't own, then again it's just as bad seeing Luma fan boys..

CrimsonMaple likes this.
  24. Kourin

Kourin Touhou Maniac

Jan 24, 2016
    Australia
    Ripple Star
    You're making some pretty big presumptions there, buddy.

Xiphiidae likes this.
  25. TheShadowRunner

TheShadowRunner I'm like you, I have no name.

Mar 14, 2009
    United States
    It's gonna suck when 11.4 is out before GW even gets to support 11.3..

Subtle Demise likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.