Gateway 3DS for a 3DS XL ver. 9.5.0-22U ??? Any hope?

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by sirgilmour, May 9, 2015.

1. sirgilmour
    OP

sirgilmour GBAtemp Regular

Jul 16, 2013
    Canada
    I read on the gateway site that the new update 3.2.1 would work with firmwares up to 9.7.0 so i bought the Blue and Red Cartridges for 85$ and i think i misread, because it don't seem to work with my 9.5.0-22u, i am very new at this, but do you think i can do something with it?
    I don't have cubic ninja or Orcarina of Time 3D, but if i get my hands on one of them will i be able to downgrade or at play a rom? or it's official for now, if i'm above 9.2.0, i bought this card for nothing.
    If so, do you think there is hope that there will eventually come out a way to downgrade ver. 9.5.0-22u?

Thank you, i'll be waiting for your replies

2. ceelo

ceelo GBAtemp Regular

Mar 9, 2008
    United States
    The notes you read were that Gateway supports EMUNAND up to 9.7. Not the sysnand, which is the real system firmware. If you have a fw above 9.2 You cant use it.

3. Ericss

Ericss GBAtemp Fan

Sep 1, 2010
    United States
    Nope. The only options you have are selling your console and buying one on fw 9.2 or lower (and buying, renting or borrowing an OOT or CN cart; you only need it to install the MSET exploit), or selling your GW and getting a Sky3DS.

Nobody knows.

4. Neptune

Neptune GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Dec 7, 2003
    United States
    Internet

Return Gateway or return system. If returning gateway buy sky3ds.