Hacking GATEWAY 3DS Blue Card

Exeplosion

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm not sure if I am reposting but I can't find any help. Alright so, I'm trying to turn my BlueCart into something more efficient like the r4 ones. I know I can run ds games on it fine but I want a menu for it and I want to use cheats on it as well. I don't know if we can change the kernel or whatever. Can someone help me do this?

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
I'm not sure if I am reposting but I can't find any help. Alright so, I'm trying to turn my BlueCart into something more efficient like the r4 ones. I know I can run ds games on it fine but I want a menu for it and I want to use cheats on it as well. I don't know if we can change the kernel or whatever. Can someone help me do this?
If you want a good nds flashcart you have to pay for it. The blue card is the crappiest, cheapest nds cart that the Gateway team could get away with including.

tvo770

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What are you talking about the blue cart has a menu and can run cheats.

KHANV1CT

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@tvo770 I think what the person wants is added features such as save states and IGR that R4i has. I was looking into it as well and couldn't get it to work.

tvo770

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@tvo770 I think what the person wants is added features such as save states and IGR that R4i has. I was looking into it as well and couldn't get it to work.
Oh if that's what he wants then yeah he'll DSi gold or dstwo cuz the blue card is literally incapable of doing an in-game menu it simply does not possess the necessary Hardware.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/IihvJBjUpNE?si=CsvoEbwzNKFf0GAm cool