Gateway 3ds (and other cards) Resellers Scam Sites & Bad Experiences

Discussion in '3DS - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by ErikTheGman, May 21, 2014.

1. ErikTheGman
    OP

ErikTheGman Newbie

Newcomer
    May 17, 2014
    Hello everybody. Not sure if a thread like this already exists, but I wanted to make one where people with bad experience with online resellers could talk about it so the community can know which sites to stay away from. Only post bad experiences, nothing positive so we can identify and isolate the rotten apples.

My bad experience is with gateway3dscards.com

Only ordered from them because they were listed on the official resellers list on the gateway website. Placed order on 19 February 2014, money was deducted from credit card, confirmation was received via email, but the website says pending under "order status" for the last 3 months. No tracking number has been provided and the 15+ emails I have sent them over the last 3 months have been completely ignored.

2. DarkKnightPT

DarkKnightPT GBAtemp Regular

May 18, 2014
    just get one from digibay.es they ship worldwide and for me it took 3 days to get my mt card, they also have genuine gateways :P plus once you´ve payed they will give you track number of your package

3. Lycanroc

Lycanroc Midnight Wolf

May 11, 2014
    Germany
    Ibbenbüren
    OP clearly said "post only bad experiences"

4. DarkKnightPT

DarkKnightPT GBAtemp Regular

May 18, 2014
    sorry i was just trying to help him

5. Qtis

Qtis Grey Knight Inquisitor

Feb 28, 2010
    The Forge
  6. ErikTheGman
    OP

ErikTheGman Newbie

Newcomer
    May 17, 2014
    Apologies for posting in wrong section.

7. Qtis

Qtis Grey Knight Inquisitor

Feb 28, 2010
    The Forge
    No problem, just answered your question regarding the proper place with threads relating to shops :)