Hacking Gateway 3DS 3.7 beta - Latest emunand (10.3) support for New 3DS

Localhorst86

Robert'); DROP TABLE members;--
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Is eShop working for anyone else? After updating I still have to run FMP to get eShop access. Before, I had the latest nver installed, and upon running eShop it would give me a "an error has occurred" error. After I run FMP eShop launches just fine. It does the exact same thing now, but 9.6+ games downloaded from eShop actually work.
I thought I should try to perform a system update again since I might have gotten a partial system update. However, the update process starts and then two seconds later gives me "An error has occurred".
Maybe having the latest nver installed caused it to not install the latest browser (I already had the latest eshop)
eshop works fine for me

mvmiranda

Trophies
Website
www.gamemod.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
Last edited by mvmiranda,

trigao

Ninten
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I can't make full dump or search for unsigned value because i am using 64 GB exfat card.

It can be fixed if I format to fat32 , but I have games .3ds that 4 GB.

i'm using a 64gb class 10 sandisk into my GW formatted in exfat..... and i use normally cheats, signed, unsigned no matter bits

Last edited by trigao,

serving

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

cvskid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i read that the thing is it doesnt create 000400000FF40A00.sav anymore its been like since 3.6.1 and it still works for card2 game but not card1 games and it only creates 000400000FF40A00.sav on 3.6.0 and below so something change bewteen then that broke it
You might have to switch to 3.4.1 where it did work to use it then switch back to 3.7 once it is all set up.

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
Wait, can't you use CTRBootManager to launch several different Launcher.dat files?
sure i thought about that, although we would have to edit the gw's 3dsx, i assume it would be ok...
but anyway that is different to my problem, i just don't want to have to open up my n3ds each time :)

jscjml

Monster Hunter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hope so.... AhAHHAHA

I think if you have the update file on your 3DS already (as in you get the Update notification on the home menu) it does not need to connect to the servers to grab it, thus these people can update.
If you blocked the update servers, or stopped it from entering your console then since the servers are down i dont know if it works.

It looks like SDF, BBM, DevMenu, and SD Manager all still work on 10.3 GW EmuNAND.
eShop also works for me.

Last edited by jscjml,

mvmiranda

Trophies
Website
www.gamemod.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
I think if you have the update file on your 3DS already (as in you get the Update notification on the home menu) it does not need to connect to the servers to grab it, thus these people can update.
If you blocked the update servers, or stopped it from entering your console then since the servers are down i dont know if it works.

It looks like SDF, BBM, DevMenu, and SD Manager all still work on 10.3 GW EmuNAND.
Right!
I don't have... I always let my emuNAND offline, when I'm not playing online, so no update was downloaded automatically.
I let the console in emuNAND connected to the internet and with the screen closed hoping it to auto download the update so I can update it later! :/

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So with 10.3 emunand, does this mean RXTools will have it as well? Worst possible time for my black N3DS XL to be bricked. But my Red one can take this.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I'm doing alright, thanks.
    +1
  • Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans:
    That must be rough. Productive I'm sure but hard to balance with daily life
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Indeed. I've been working on getting this Infecutus chip to work on my PS2. But after soldering, I realised that a plastic piece was missing from the power ribbon cable to the power and eject buttons.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Now I could go with soldering the contacts from the cable to the connector on the mobo, but doesn't sound like a good permanent solution.
    Man, that's beyond my brain :rofl: I'm no good with hardware for now. I'd like to get into hardmods in future though
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Maybe start practice soldering. Get a cheap-ass soldering iron and follow some good YouTube tutorials.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Least my experience has gotten better than over a decade ago. My iron would constantly bump into components and break them.
    Sounds good. I actually did soldering but like 16 years ago for school so uuuuh probably rusty haha
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Same here. I did soldering at school from a teacher who I honestly liked since he had plenty of good electronics experience.
    +1
    I wish I could play chess well
    +1
    Useless but a true art
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I had a friend who had a glass chess set for their birthday.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It was like all clear and fancy. Tbf I'm not too experienced with chess, but would like to learn someday.
    That sounds really cool
    I know the basics but no strategy at all :rofl:
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Watch chess streamers on Twitch and you'll pick up a thing or two.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Not to mention there's an infinite number of chess games for every possible platform.
    +1
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    just play it, get beaten a few times and start dominating
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nude chess is best
    +1
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    strip checkers > nude chess
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nude checkers get jumped
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Veho, I guess you'd pick up something while watching tub streams.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, Dick fights. :tpi:
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Turkish olive oil wrestling.
    +1
    Veho @ Veho: Turkish olive oil wrestling. +1